The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) Trailer

The first one was absolutely the best worst movie I have ever seen.  It had me and my friends laughing a lot through the whole movie.  It seems like most people won't be excited to see the second one although I am really excited.  Here is the trailer.
Sorry I don't know how to embed this video so maybe somebody can help?
http://bcove.me/umtpvz4o

What do you guys think of the second trailer?

The first one was absolutely the best worst movie I have ever seen.  It had me and my friends laughing a lot through the whole movie.  It seems like most people won't be excited to see the second one although I am really excited.  Here is the trailer.
Sorry I don't know how to embed this video so maybe somebody can help?
http://bcove.me/umtpvz4o

What do you guys think of the second trailer?

I liked the first movie my friends and I also laughed about it. Can't wait till the second one comes out. Anyone hear about a release date yet?

I liked the first movie my friends and I also laughed about it. Can't wait till the second one comes out. Anyone hear about a release date yet?

Not watching it, the first was enough not to make me watch the second...or its trailer.

Not watching it, the first was enough not to make me watch the second...or its trailer.

BEST PART OF PT 1 WAS WHEN THE ASIAN GUY WENT #2 IN THE OTHER GIRLS MOUTH AND HE SAID IM SORRY!...
roll.gif

BEST PART OF PT 1 WAS WHEN THE ASIAN GUY WENT #2 IN THE OTHER GIRLS MOUTH AND HE SAID IM SORRY!...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

roll.gif

FEEEEDDD HEEERRRRR god i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But can some one embed that vid it gets flagged at work...go figure

Originally Posted by bigsupa

roll.gif

FEEEEDDD HEEERRRRR god i was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But can some one embed that vid it gets flagged at work...go figure

Back
Top Bottom