The Human Centipede: Must see Redbox movie of the YEAR!!

This movie's awesomeness is beyond words. After you rent it for $1 on Redbox, then watch the Tosh.o recap

Spoiler Alert - Human Centipede - Uncut - Tosh.0 - Season 2 - Ep. 18 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

its classified as horror, but i think comedy is more appropriate. Best $1 you'll ever spend hahaha. i gotta watch it again and make a
beer.gif
game out of it

Who else has seen this???

watched it with my parents on netflix over thanksgiving break. mom suggested it and my dad got up mid way yelling "what in the *%%% do you have us watching?!?!"

ok movie. never seen a storyline like it before. those 2 chicks are the worst actresses ever tho. lines seemed so forced.

watched it with my parents on netflix over thanksgiving break. mom suggested it and my dad got up mid way yelling "what in the *%%% do you have us watching?!?!"

ok movie. never seen a storyline like it before. those 2 chicks are the worst actresses ever tho. lines seemed so forced.

I've been hearing that it is good movie actually, so I'll see when I get the chance to head over to RedBox.

I've been hearing that it is good movie actually, so I'll see when I get the chance to head over to RedBox.

its the most entertaining awful movie i've seen in a while.

Lindsay: We just got a little lost, okay?
Jenny: A little lost? We're not a little lost.
Lindsay: ...Yes, we are...
Jenny: We're *really* lost!

roll.gif

its the most entertaining awful movie i've seen in a while.

Lindsay: We just got a little lost, okay?
Jenny: A little lost? We're not a little lost.
Lindsay: ...Yes, we are...
Jenny: We're *really* lost!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom