The Hundreds mystery box sale wed the 14th today only! 3 different sizes...

Didnt see this posted. Just letting everyone know. Copped the $500 box because I never ever buy clothes anymore and it only comes out to $12.50 an item. 

Are the mystery boxes good? What is the regular value?

Might cop for the homies.

Damn.  You spent $500 on stuff you haven't even seen?  I wouldn't even spend $5 on that brand.

Ive purchased something similar to this deal from digitalgravel and wasnt disappointed. I figured its whats leftover from 2011 but that doesnt bother me because im not super picky about what I wear. 90% of what The Hundreds comes out with I like and would wear anyways. As far as me being picky theres just one color I wont wear other than that its nothing to me. I recently donated almost all of my old clothes and am down to a very small wardrobe. Wasnt looking to rebuild but if what I receive is mostly clothes and shoes and not accessories its worth it cus like I said it comes out to $12.50 an item. What ever I dont like ill try to resell and if I cant just donate or see if my younger brother would wear any. If I get stuck with a bunch of stuff im not pleased itll suck but I know if I didnt hop on this deal id regret it.

Geez... 500 on clothes you might not even wear?

BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copped one OP.  I stay in the hundreds for the most part.  Their pieces are nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Didnt see this posted. Just letting everyone know. Copped the $500 box because I never ever buy clothes anymore and it only comes out to $12.50 an item. 

the-dude-shaking-head.gif

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

that doesnt bother me because im not super picky about what I wear.
obviously

as if black background isn't bad enough you have to use black text?

fun idea....not for $500 bucks. The hundred's doesn't fit me that well anyway.

Back
Top Bottom