1. Sam Bradford, QB, Minnesota.

2. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles.

3. Trevor Siemian, QB, Denver.

4. Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta.

5. Derek Carr, QB, Oakland.

:lol:

Dude is Rodgers *****

how does Eli take zero responsibility for his play? please explain

and what did Eli say to throw Odell under the bus? capes are really out for a guy who never stops talking and now things aren't peachy anymore
Amani toomer said it best dude needs to pretty much man up and stop crying.

What if the only way OB can express himself is through crying?
that's the wrong way to express yourself.
That's how children express themselves. He's a professional and needs to act like it and not act like a fool then pretend like he's a victim cause when he's balling and things our going right for him he's showing out and has no problem with the media or the extra attention he receives

Last edited:
That's how children express themselves. He's a professional and needs to act like it and not act like a fool then pretend like he's a victim cause when he's balling and things our going right for him he's showing out and has no problem with the media or the extra attention he receives
Which is hilarious because the whole time he was flexin' his team was trash and in this instance they're 2-2.

Tough guy gone tough guy.
laugh.gif

Only thing he should get flack for was costing his team 15 on that ONE play.

All this other stuff is just white noise IMO.

Not that serious.

They just trying to create drama thats what the media does he gotta understand that especially playing in NY :lol: yeah he brings it on himself sometimes but ESPN gonna shoe him jawing at Rhodes ..but not show the other times they helped each other up..they was trying to bait Rhodes post game with them questions but he didn't fall for it :pimp:

Last edited:
Funny how Dez is the first and only player so far to have come out in public in defense of ODB :lol:

Last edited:
bruhman 5th flo bruhman 5th flo you going to explain this or just make dumb comments?

Its not like he had yo say "he brought it on himself" could have said it different. Also wee all know Eli was the biggest bum on the field Monday

I know these NFL threads are very very important to you, next time i will have a more prompt response.

Last edited:
Its not like he had yo say "he brought it on himself" could have said it different. Also wee all know Eli was the biggest bum on the field Monday

you said Eli takes every opportunity to throw his teammates under the bus so give me some examples...

Last edited:
Well my internet search went horribly but from the post game interviews ive seen after he gets worked he throws these subtle jabs at someone dropping the ball or his line not protecting him.

Last edited:
you said Eli takes every opportunity to throw his teammates under the bus so give me some examples...
They thinking of the wrong Manning, no examples pulled up.
.. I can't recall Eli doing it. Peyton did that ish all the time. Eli was 100 percent in the right to say what he did. He didn't throw anyone under the bus. When you wrong you wrong.. Take accountability for it. Odj needs to act right. Plain and simple.

If it wasn't for Ryan Nassib sucking balls and Odell arriving I wonder what would have happened to Eli. It was pretty open that they were looking to replace him before OBJ's rookie year.

Well my internet search went horribly but from the post game interviews ive seen after he gets worked he throws these subtle jabs at someone dropping the ball or his line not protecting him.

so essentially he doesn't throw his teammates under the bus ever

Ya'll tripping thinking odj made Eli or something. Eli is a good QB and would be somewhere else still playing even if they had released him
. This Giants team has had mediocre defense and no run game for a minute. Since when do flashy wrs win anything.

Last edited:
I don't like any players publicly criticizing teammates especially the quarterback.

That's the coaches job if it's anybody's job.

Last edited:
An AFC defensive assistant coach put it rather succinctly, and he's right.

"Thanks to Roger Goodell," said the coach, "Tom Brady is going to kill us all." 

Not literally, of course.

"This Tom Brady scares the s--t out of me," said another defensive assistant, this one from the NFC.

Well, it is almost Halloween.

This was the consensus of people I spoke to around the league: they think an angry Brady is going to atomize the NFL. And you know what? They're probably right.
LINK

It would be disingenuous for me to drop a "
pimp.gif
" to this and just leave it at that. Honestly man, I find it pathetic that these weak *** anonymous coordinators or whatever are really subscribing to this train of thought. It's one thing when I see y'all joke around in here predicting an upcoming '07 like F You run. We're all just fans shooting the **** though. It sort of bugs me there are actual competitors outchea that go around thinking and saying these things. Scared money don't make no money. 
mean.gif
Word to the old Giants teams, Ravens, and current Broncos.

And to keep it all the way 100,  I think people are going overboard thinking these dudes are gonna kill everyone. run up some scores, and all that stuff. There might be a little more sizzle here and there, but I think these days it's all about managing the players' health and gearing up for the long run. THAT'S what they should be doing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom