The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the trigger man in the Nations Capital. I gotta ride for him.

Not to derail the mystery of Furys loss of speech but if you haven't seen Westworld yet your missing all the way out. HBO has another hit on its hands. I gotta go back and watch the movie again now. Great premier.

Yeah heard good things

Gonna watch it now

:rofl:

Collector definitely on turnts payroll, social media manager

I never seen anyone shill for turnt as much him

He's the trigger man in the Nations Capital. I gotta ride for him.

Not to derail the mystery of Furys loss of speech but if you haven't seen Westworld yet your missing all the way out. HBO has another hit on its hands. I gotta go back and watch the movie again now. Great premier.

for sure. westworld looks dope. was going to see the og movie since its been a while but glad that i didnt. i want to see this interpretation.

Did you get hit by a Kennworth and forget how to type?

raw

Change your name to DirtDevilFury since you suck so much

definitely DSA and Rola double-stroking and The Collector

To be fair, Brady is the god damn GOAT and people on NT still like to hate on the dude so of course they gonna to his defense. Any hate on Brady's abilities is ridiculous.

Tom Brady is a known cheater and served a 4 game suspension because of it.

Abilities are easy to fabricate using the equivalent of Nerf footballs and knowing what your opponents are doing.

Outta reps but thanks for words homies :pimp:

I've always been a proud card carrying cape for Thomas :pimp:

To be fair, Brady is the god damn GOAT and people on NT still like to hate on the dude so of course they gonna to his defense. Any hate on Brady's abilities is ridiculous.

that goat statement will always be followed with a * . it will never go away even if he wins another ring. nobody is denying his abilities. its all the extra stuff.

Tom Brady is a known cheater and served a 4 game suspension because of it.

Abilities are easy to fabricate using the equivalent of Nerf footballs and knowing what your opponents are doing.

exhibit a

that goat statement will always be followed with a * . it will never go away even if he wins another ring. nobody is denying his abilities. its all the extra stuff.

His abilities are extremely overrated. Patriots backup QBs are 16-5 in his stead.

His abilities are extremely overrated. Patriots backup QBs are 16-5 in his stead.

dat system :nerd:

Patriots quarterbacks were 6-13 with Belichick before Brady become the starter.

Brady is part of establishing the Patriots system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom