The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time last year you were a SWS if you didn't love Cam, now he's an Uncle Tom

They both can be true. Some of the stuff being said here and especially on social media was SWS or outright WS. And Cam literally did a 180 from February when he scared people because here's an African American QB to racism doesn't exist in June. And trust triggered still plenty of SWS stuff spewed about him, it's just now for his tap dancing, he's lost a majority of his support from our community.

Last edited:
This time last year you were a SWS if you didn't love Cam, now he's an Uncle Tom

They both can be true. Some of the stuff being said here and especially on social media was SWS or outright WS. And Cam literally did a 180 from February when he scared people because here's an African American QB to racism doesn't exist in June. And trust triggered still plenty of SWS stuff spewed about him, it's just now for his tap dancing, he's lost a majority of his support from our community.

Well said,both sentiments aren't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
This......

"You always say the weirdest sh-t." - NTer

Tbf, you were going after Kap for some weird reasons though :lol:. Particularly calling his actions some sort of publicity ploy that would somehow "help" his career...

Last edited:

Oh well
350x700px-LL-f6cfd283_marcuscamby.gif

@RapSheet: #Panthers declare Cam Newton out for MNF, with key players LT Michael Oher, CB James Bradberry, RB Jonathan Stewart & DT Vernon Butler

Damn Panthers sinking fast...

Sheeesh

:x :x

Thank you. This ain't hard to understand especially after we hear that the Panthers brought in some dude to "teach" Cam how to talk about race. They're basically tryna turn him into a sellout.

Will Derek Anderson be worth starting this week? Asking for my cousin.

Probably so honestly. Unless McCoy and/or Ayers gets out there then he'll probably have all day to throw and we have the worst safeties in the league. I expect Kelvin to go off and Ginn to catch some bombs

"You always say the weirdest sh-t." - NTer

Tbf, you were going after Kap for some weird reasons though :lol:. Particularly calling his actions some sort of publicity ploy that would somehow "help" his career...

Yes I did, and still do.
I also said that his actions prior to him taking a knee lead everyone to believe this is someone who constantly makes bad decision after bad decision. But all of a sudden he is a leader... he's been in the league for years. Just now making a stance as his NFL career was winding down and no one was talking about him.

What I said doesn't or hasn't changed.

That quote came a couple weeks ago though when I said something like "Oh, so everyone hates Cam and are against him now. Got it." To which the "wierdest" comment came.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ he's also older... There are things that I would do or take stands on now that I wouldn't have just a few years ago. I'm not him, nor do I know him personally... So I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Probably the most logical and fair point that I've seen anyone make. Well done.

So it was racist to hate on cam for tap dancing last year but its ok to hate on him tap dancing this year?

So it was racist to hate on cam for tap dancing last year but its ok to hate on him tap dancing this year?

Why did he get hate for dancing last year when other QB's celebrate or talk trash and don't get the same treatment (Aaron Rodgers, Rivers)?

^ he's also older... There are things that I would do or take stands on now that I wouldn't have just a few years ago. I'm not him, nor do I know him personally... So I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Wut?

He took a stance dance.

He danced his *** away from "I'm an African-American QB, and that might scare some people" to "We're all the same color"

Why did he get hate for dancing last year when other QB's celebrate or talk trash and don't get the same treatment (Aaron Rodgers, Rivers)?

because Cam's celebration style was a "bad influence on little kids"....total BS :rofl:

hate on all QBs for doing lame **** after they score or accept it all. none of this picking and choosing. if Fraudgers can do the discount double check with his lame little pretender wrestling belt, Cam can dance, Rivers can fist pump, and Brady can scare his receivers with those headbutts.

Last edited:

Wut?

He took a stance dance.

He danced his *** away from "I'm an African-American QB, and that might scare some people" to "We're all the same color"
I believe @dragicon   was talking about why Kap is taking a stand now not Cam in that comment.

because Cam's celebration style was a "bad influence on little kids"....total BS :rofl:

hate on all QBs for doing lame **** after they score or accept it all. none of this picking and choosing. if Fraudgers can do the discount double check with his lame little pretender wrestling belt, Cam can dance, Rivers can fist pump, and Brady can scare his receivers with those headbutts.

Preach

Probably so honestly. Unless McCoy and/or Ayers gets out there then he'll probably have all day to throw and we have the worst safeties in the league. I expect Kelvin to go off and Ginn to catch some bombs
i expect mike evans to go off. 

Some would argue that hes giggly when things are going well and pouty when things arent going well.
but aside from that

did race play a role? Yes, absolutely

last year before his stance was known, it seems like the extra support he got from the community was predicated on how he was treated.
Now that his stance is public, that didnt seem to matter anymore

Are middle muricans treating him differently now than before? I dont know
Is him not championing the cause make him any less of a victim? I dont know

But last year if you didnt root for cam for any reason, people here looked at you differently

cam got hate last year cause hes a frontrunner. dude was the biggest ish talker when he was up but when he lost acted like a 4 year old kid. thats where the hate came from. got nothing against his play dude can ball and is one of the best currently but dude is a clown and a sore loser. have no problem with people talking ish when they winning. just handle it like a man when you take a loss. i hate a sore loser period. 

when brady , rivers , etc etc lose . they dont act like children. want to flaunt and talk to the media when you win every game but when you lose a game, no comment. dont want to talk to the media. ... easy to see why anyone would hate on cam last year. people just quick to play the race card last year. nothing to do with race for the cam hate. 

never been a fan of how he carries himself on the field. 

Last edited:
There was definitely racial undertone when you see twitter people call Cam classless, which is pure crap.

Cam has always been a good community person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom