The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Be it past or present tense, I don't want you talking down on the Cowboys in any capacity for at least 48 hours.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
funny thing is zeke did them better then he did the niners . 

What surprises me about this is that she's typically one of the more liberal justices on the Supreme Court. Anywho, what she did was unprofessional, Supreme Court justices are typically supposed to shield themselves from taking political stances on issues like these.

Last edited:
What surprises me about this is that she's typically one of the more liberal justices on the Supreme Court. Anywho, what she did was unprofessional, Supreme Court justices are typically supposed to shield themselves from taking political stances on issues like these.

The irony here is that's its exactly people like her who are the real root of our country's issues with systematic injustice and racism, not the bigot hick spewing his hate for Kaep on social media or lining up to vote for Trump.

Last edited:

When asked by Couric how she feels about San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, and others athletes, refusing to stand for the anthem, Ginsburg replied, “I think it’s really dumb of them.”

“Would I arrest them for doing it? No,” Ginsburg elaborated. “I think it’s dumb and disrespectful. I would have the same answer if you asked me about flag burning. I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”

She thinks him not standing for anthem is dumb and disrespectful.....not that his protesting for the rights of black people is dumb and disrespectful.

Doesnt matter if you are left or right
They are all honestly the same to me and you cant convince me otherwise

But I am sick of all these old people making all the decisions that have a profound impact on the young.

Doesnt matter if you are left or right
They are all honestly the same to me and you cant convince me otherwise

But I am sick of all these old people making all the decisions that have a profound impact on the young.
THIS

Kind of annoyed how a lot of people are associating Kaepernick's protest with him disrespecting the military. The flag represents more than the military. It's supposed to represent freedom no matter what race you are or what religion you practice. It's supposed to represent equal opportunity. It's supposed to represent a land where one could escape persecution from another country. It's his right as a citizen to choose for himself what he wants to do during the anthem.

"If you don't agree with what's going on, get out."

That's exactly what Kaepernick's protesting. How are you gonna tell him to leave the country when the flag is supposed to represent freedom? How are you gonna put him in prison for exercising his right as an American? He's not rioting in the streets, he's peacefully bringing awareness to social injustice.

These old white people really don't think there's anything wrong with the country? No way they're this ignorant.

My friend is rooting for Kelvin to get all the yards and points that the Panthers score tonight while the Bucs come out with a W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom