The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I hope he runs up the middle and Cox blasts him sending his half shirt *** to the bench for the rest of the game

May the best front win my man...

You'll never see me talk down on cox, dude is legit. Schwartz is legit. It's gonna be strength on strength :pimp:

Of all the dudes you listed, only one is a 21 year olr rookie... That tells me he has even more of a chance to bounce back from the heavy work load because of his "fresh legs", word to the link DMX posted and Eric Dickersons rookie season...

And as a boy's fan, there's a big difference between Zeke running and Alfred Morris or Darren McFadden...it's night and day.

Not to mention Zeke's averaging more yards in the second half, which shows me he's getting stronger as the game goes on, not weaker. Word to that 60 yarder against Cincinnati Sunday.

He's a 21 year old overall #4 pick, I think this is what he was taken to do....

May the best front win my man...

You'll never see me talk down on cox, dude is legit. Schwartz is legit. It's gonna be strength on strength :pimp:

agreed and to be fair I am not on the running Zeke too much train which I already stated

And you're trippin' for whatever the reason that he's averaging a shade under 22 carries per game. :lol:

No need to pretend that your shock was something other than what everyone else sees it for dude.

As 'Pac said, ain't gotta lie to kick it.

there is a whole back and forth.. during which I reference other RBs that don't play for the cowboys..

maybe YOU should clarify whatever it is YOU believe that I am saying

You already said it, bud :lol:

It's clear IATT IATT the throw rocks and hide his hands type of dude, nothin to see here.

Pretty much all there is to it.

You already said it, bud
laugh.gif
please quote it..

because I actually reference my eagles related basis here (which I assume you are referring too.. and what cowboys fans are getting their panties in a bunch about):

Quote:

I agree with the premise, I just disagree in that I'm not at all concerned over Zeke's current usag, fully taking the big picture into account.
ZEKE is 21 years old man, don't let these sad Eagles fans try to push some overworking rhetoric. I swear them dudes grasp on to any/everything they can a week after an unexpected L...

Peep game if they lose this week.
you can just do a simple google search about the topic matter.. literally have a whole slew of articles on the subject matter.. season to season analysis, per carry averages and all that jazz 

and as an eagles fan, it is not in my team's best interest for you to conserve zeke considering we play the cowboys the last week of the season.. and unless the NFL shakes up the division(s) again, we have to face the cowboys at least twice a season

And as a boy's fan, there's a big difference between Zeke running and Alfred Morris or Darren McFadden...it's night and day.
since some of you don't want to read:
Ideally, in today's NFL if a RB is vital to the success of your team you want them to be between 250-300 carries and 40-60 catches

The carries are more important on that number because of the hits the guy is taking and from who
not saying their should be a 50/50 split or anything

15-18 carries is the sweet spot.. then figure like 5 catches

dak will get around 5 carries.. then split like 10 carries between the rest of the backs

that gets you between 30-40 carries per as a team

Laron Landry learning life lessons about smack talking desean Jackson on the very first play :smokin

My man MV7 was on one that year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom