The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who wouldnt take rings over stats?

yea, this all I was trying get.. you get a guarantee of 2 rings with anyone, you're taking them in a heartbeat

But Eli doesn't guarantee you two rings. He has 2 rings, but in a different set of circumstances he most likely gets you 0. 

wut? what circumstances would those be?

goofy eli was shelved and gawd mode eli went on the road to get to those superbowls and came through on the big stage.

wow Decker needs hip surgery in addition to shoulder surgery? :nerd:

if going under the knife and out for the season, might as well fix all ailments.

stillin729 stillin729 interesting **** about that -2.5 Vikings line for this week. would love to get 651akathepaul 651akathepaul 's take on this as NT's number 1 degenerate gambler :nerd:

no offense intended, 651 :lol:

I gotta think they think the Eagles front can really put pressure on Sammy B because the Vikings should be bigger favorites coming out of the bye with two straights Eagles losses

game is in Philly, too. so there's 3 points right there

like right now.. or you meaning career wise?
and even now I would take Eli over 85% of qbs out there

Nah. That would mean Eli was top 5 in the league right now. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

@StillIn729 interesting **** about that -2.5 Vikings line for this week. would love to get @651akathePaul's take on this as NT's number 1 degenerate gambler
nerd.gif

no offense intended, 651
laugh.gif
I gotta think they think the Eagles front can really put pressure on Sammy B because the Vikings should be bigger favorites coming out of the bye with two straights Eagles losses
I'm definitely on the Eagles here but I'll wait until it inevitably gets to +3/3.5

Last edited:
Could very well be the trap of the week...but I'll take the -2.5 before it goes higher with the public slamming all their money on it

:lol: all my boys think we're gonna finally lose now too because that opening line looking fishy

As long Big V is Phillys starting RT I like our chances at turning Wentz into a big V Sunday afternoon.

As far as our line goes Long may start but zim said he won't know until Friday ..Fusco our starting RG returned to practice this today..Diggs still out with the groin. If long doesn't play we will be running the same line we have been the last few weeks. Also shariff Floyd prob won't play this week either.

Last edited:

Who is in the top 5-10 QB right now?
nobody cares about anyone out of the top 5. for qbs its.

1a. Tom air brady, Jimmy G, Jacoby Brissett

2. Matty ice
3. Ben when on the field
4. Brees

5 - 10. Braford, Stafford, Carr, Rodgers, Wentz, Prescott
...or are we not counting the 3 system QBs?

IMO I don't there is a single athlete in ALL of professional sports that has benefited from rings more than Eli

And thats fine

He made all of yall happy by beating the invincible patriots
And I will forever thank him lol

Last edited:
Without rings, especially in NY.. dude would have gotten run out of town with the swiftest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom