The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Franc just trying to get reps and a pat on the back from Chester :smh:

Pls stop, franc. No moss slander :frown:

:lol: not slandering moss. was looking at that moss pic on the titans at it hit me. eerily similar careers and similar socialization throughout their careers. each played on 5 teams too. would make a great 30 for 30.

The truth hurts.

tell em ches.

Moss > every other WR there is.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

fax

View media item 2212095
no, just no.

TO >

no knock on moss. he can be 2b. TO is 2a though.

Last edited:
i hope one day espn does a 30 for 30 comparing how eerily similar moss and TOs careers were. dudes up-bringings affected how they socialized with people throughout their careers is similar ways as well. these guys are considered 2a and 2b of all time wrs. i think it can be one of the greatest 30 for 30s done. do it espn
nerd.gif
to be fair.. none of us are in the lockerroom or really know these guys personally to really REALLY know what's going on and we kinda assume a lot by a player's interaction with the media, which to be fair to them is extremely awkward situation

like you can have genuinely great guys, who are great guys, hard workers and beloved by teammates and coaches.. but when you get a bunch of reporters trampling each other in small quarters while the player is in their locker, is just awkward.. cant expect everyone to deal well with that.. plus you have the media dissecting and hanging on to every single word or action

having said all of that, moss has done wayyyyyyyyyy better than I thought he would being on TV.. same goes for jalen rose.. barkley is just being barkley 

Last edited:
seriously though guys, the 2a and 2b goat receivers of all time with similar stats, all pros, social interaction caused by up-bringing, played for the same amount of teams and playing in the same nfl era. how has espn not done this? i feel like i should send espn an email to get this done. it can be called espn 30 for 30: diamonds in the rough :wow: send me a check espn :nerd:

seriously though guys, the 2a and 2b goat receivers of all time with similar stats, all pros, social interaction caused by up-bringing, played for the same amount of teams and playing in the same nfl era. how has espn not done this? i feel like i should send espn an email to get this done. it can be called espn 30 for 30: diamonds in the rough :wow: send me a check espn :nerd:

Lemme make a call

giphy.gif

cause who is really interested in watching something about TO..

whereas moss had an AI type of thing going.. and people really didn't know his story..

feel like we've gotten most of TO's story already.. I do feel like he needs to see a psychiatrist though

Last edited:
i hope one day espn does a 30 for 30 comparing how eerily similar moss and TOs careers were. dudes up-bringings affected how they socialized with people throughout their careers is similar ways as well. these guys are considered 2a and 2b of all time wrs. i think it can be one of the greatest 30 for 30s done. do it espn :nerd:

to be fair.. none of us are in the lockerroom or really know these guys personally to really REALLY know what's going on and we kinda assume a lot by a player's interaction with the media, which to be fair to them is extremely awkward situation

like you can have genuinely great guys, who are great guys, hard workers and beloved by teammates and coaches.. but when you get a bunch of reporters trampling each other in small quarters while the player is in their locker, is just awkward.. cant expect everyone to deal well with that.. plus you have the media dissecting and hanging on to every single word or action

having said all of that, moss has done wayyyyyyyyyy better than I thought he would being on TV.. same goes for jalen rose.. barkley is just being barkley 

youre right about the locker room. not much is known about behind the scenes unless players talk. the social interaction comparison i thought up was due to watching their 30 for 30s and seeing their up-bringings and how it played in their careers.

Franc just trying to get reps and a pat on the back from Chester :smh:

Pls stop, franc. No moss slander :frown:
Dude is trying to become Chester lite :lol:

show me where i lied :nerd: cant go off of stats or acolytes since they are similar.

TO - moss

153 tds - 156 tds
15.9k yds - 15.2k yds
5x first team all pro - 4x first team all pro
5 teams - 5 teams
1 sb appearance - 1 sb appearance

moss took plays off, didnt go down the middle and hid is his helmet when corners got physical with him :nerd:

I never have that show Iyanla fix my life show the time of day until I heard there was gonna be a TO episode and that one had me in my feels 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Lemme make a call

giphy.gif

:lol:

cause who is really interested in watching something about TO..

whereas moss had an AI type of thing going.. and people really didn't know his story..

feel like we've gotten most of TO's story already.. I do feel like he needs to see a psychiatrist though

cause america likes drama. they could go even deeper into both their stories and make it a 2 part series showing their paths to their greatness and its similiarities. everyone would watch that.

youre right about the locker room. not much is known about behind the scenes unless players talk. the social interaction comparison i thought up was due to watching their 30 for 30s and seeing their up-bringings and how it played in their careers.
it's blatantly obvious in politics, especially when these dudes get caught redheaded doing or saying some shhh..

like look at the trump/billy bush video, dude went from talking the way he was on the bush with billy.. to all of sudden dudes change shhh up quick as soon as they step off the bus and are with the soap show girl

perception doesn't always equal reality

cause america likes drama. they could go even deeper into both their stories and make it a 2 part series showing their paths to their greatness and its similiarities. everyone would watch that.
I dunnio.. while we've seen TO be vulnerable in certain situations, I think that would take a sort of self awareness or maybe just enough desperation out of TO for that to be properly done

I think you can get that out of moss.. no clue on TO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom