The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins's stadium to be named Hard Rock Stadium.

Cheesy name for a great looking stadium :smh:

Last edited:
Niners have the worst collection of quarterbacks of all-time.
laugh.gif

Kaep, Gabbert and Ponder.
Matt McGloin denied Bill Musgrave's own guy. Shame. 

On a related note, was it confirmed that the Bills are calling their home The New Era Stadium? Saw that in here and loved it. All this corporate rights **** usually churns out terrible names, but that one is dope as hell if true. I'd be proud of that if I rooted for them.

Last edited:
Nope. If he fails for any substance he's a goner
Damn that's tough. Basically can't hang with teammates in the off season.

sure he can. he can still smash women. just can't drink or smoke. really isn't that big a deal
Easier said then done for a dude in the NFL under 25 during April through July.

IMO it's easier if you're in the NFL. you have a legit ******* reason not to....two comma club

and if it's still that hard to say no after getting suspended multiple times, than **** him. he deserves what he gets :lol:

EDIT: and i don't want to sound like i'm going at you in particular on this topic. but i just think that feeling sorry for these guys or holding them to a lower standard isn't the way to look at this situation. he is 100% LUCKY to be in the spot he is in
If josh makes it to the age of 30 in thr NFL I will be surprised

On a related note, was it confirmed that the Bills will call their home The New Era Stadium? Saw that in here and loved it. All this corporate rights **** usually churns out something terrible, but that's dope as hell if true. I'd be proud of that one if I rooted for them.

Believe so, just not sure when.

Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
Marcell Dareus is suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season.

This was confirmed for sure tho :evil:

RGIII and his wife getting divorced. Really hoping he has a good season, he's had a rough go of it the past few years.

Niners have the worst collection of quarterbacks of all-time. :lol:

Says a lot when he was the Vikings first Rd pick :lol:

Buuuttt not on the Vikings anymore. Think about it....Niners are picking a turd out of a trash heap that the Vikings flushed and who was regurgitated through your Bay Area rivals. You tell me what's worse of the two?

Last edited:
Buuuttt not on the Vikings anymore. Think about it....Niners are picking a turd out of a trash heap that the Vikings flushed and who was regurgitated through your Bay Area rivals. You tell me what's worse of the two?
I will take the Coliseum's sewage system for 1500. 

what i want to know is how Kap has a dead arm when he hasn't taken a snap since week 10 of last year. did he work THAT hard this offseason throwing the ball?

We ain't waste a 1st Rd pick on him though and prob got him for crumbs he'll get cut before the season lmaooooo

Damn RG III you lose your athleticism now you lost your wife :smh:

robert.gif

Last edited:
:smh: Bills are changing the name of Ralph Wilson? They held out from selling out for so long

Last edited:
what i want to know is how Kap has a dead arm when he hasn't taken a snap since week 10 of last year. did he work THAT hard this offseason throwing the ball?

Dead arm can be from lack of conditioning as well, but also poor mechanics. He works hard though...Problem is, he only knows how to work on the physical...As far as the mental aspect...Nope!

We ain't waste a 1st Rd pick on him though and prob got him for crumbs he'll get cut before the season lmaooooo

robert.gif

Waste, indeed. The Vikes have already scraped themselves off the turf though...They on the up and up. Niners going backwards with that.

Can't you get a dead arm from not using it at all? His arm was in a sling for months. He's been looking real skinny and weak the last few months. He could fire that ****** ball too. Wonder what the plan is to get it back.

Surprised to hear about Bobby Bad Knees and his wife.

Last edited:
Can't you get a dead arm from not using it at all? His arm was in a sling for months. He's been looking real skinny and weak the last few months. He could fire that ****** ball too. Wonder what the plan is to get it back.

Yes. Lack of conditioning combined with how Kaep tries to throw a +100 MPH fastball with each throw, you get dead arm quick and early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom