The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4...... FOUR dropped touchdown passes. 1 missed touchdown pass because the receiver ran out of bounds and didn't turn up.
Can't run the ball past 2 yards a carry.
Can't protect RT.

Sh-t show.

Truly hope this offense clicks by week one so they can go undefeated.

4...... FOUR dropped touchdown passes. 1 missed touchdown pass because the receiver ran out of bounds and didn't turn up.
Can't protect RT.

Sh-t show.

I gotta admit, Tannehill's receivers have been trash tonight

17e7bafa605680331b4fcb3b7a613176243a8540_hq.gif

micheals-turns-heel_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Can't protect RT.

Sh-t show.

I gotta admit, Tannehill's receivers have been trash tonight

You'd think he could show them some things, no?

:lol:

I wanted the niners to draft Dak; dude would have been starting already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Live preseason games are just as bad as in TV. Hope I can get out of going to next week's. This **** is a snooze fest. Best part of this **** is seeing the random *** jerseys people wear to these games.

I gotta check out Bumble. My main chick just got out of jail Monday and went to NC to visit friends today. My side piece is on the rag. I want a milf. Young chicks wild and get me in trouble.

collector a real street papi. i see you.

Nick about to slam down 10 beers and boink a heavy hottie. such a savage

View media item 2138822
Johnny Bench BP, chinos, & Chucks :pimp:

I'm ready

vans >

floruish nicholas :nthat:

dis dude dak. shoes is typing up a pre-draft just in case he needs ammo for shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom