The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are all Turnt Cousins fans tonight :pimp:

can support a headcase like the Fraud who hates his parents

Last edited:
Turnt better give Vernon Davis the ball.....for uhhh...my friend's fantasy team
nerd.gif

probably already mentioned in here but..
laugh.gif

"That's not me," Flacco said at the time. "I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn't even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn't know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time."

Listening to Ryan Clark talk is like scratching a blackboard with long nails

Dude is hella knowledgeable but he sounds so scripted lol he he rehearses everything he says

Last edited:
After the Vikings started off 5-0, I circled the Cowboys on their schedule as the first possible L that would be more of a dominating performance for the team the Vikings face.

Given that they were exposed much earlier than that, I think that regardless of what happens on Thanksgiving for both Dallas and Minnesota, the Vikings have a great chance in that game. Their defense is there...Not as great as it was through 5, but they're trending up, along with the offense, which makes me think that it should be a great, close game, decided in the last minutes.

For the record, I think Washington may just beat Dallas on Thanksgiving as well as Detroit sweeping Minnesota, so its a complete look ahead. If Minnesota hands Dallas their second L in a row, shall we start the chants for Romo? :lol:

Last edited:
The Dolphins :pimp:

Lowkey always root for Tanny. He's actually winning now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom