The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. You know better than I do, all I know is that I've "heard" of progress.

I'm really curious as these Oline coaches and their credibility though, because I know about Tice, obviously as a former Viking, but the names you always heard in regards to Oline coaching, albeit not very often, is Cable and Sparano. Well, Sparano sucks because the Vikings line has gotten progressively worse. Forget the injuries, but they are just techinally bad and...I don't want to talk about it...

Then Cable, who you hear about the Seahawks not spending money on the Oline and drafting/signing projects because of what was assumed to be trusting the tutelage of Cable.
I don't know what is leading people to call Cable a good O-line coach anymore outside of laziness.

Yes he has nothing to work with but he also gets nothing out of it so....

U gotta be more careful running out like that 651akathepaul 651akathepaul :tongue:

I'll have to look at this on my phone when I get a chance. My work computer blocks it. :lol:

It's not me though! I assure you. :lol:

Working on a Sunday? :x
Get that money doe

Hell no...It's just easier to type on NT using a computer than with my phone...When posts come in fast and furious, I can't handle that volume on a hand held. :lol:

I worry they track me though. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom