The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli gonna ride the hell out of it :smokin

Where's sb sb to make that comment sexual

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Can the Jets legit just forfeit the next 5 games?

is this season the lowest of the low for y'all?

I'll be completely honest. I've never felt this disinterested in a season before. Has to do with the sour taste of Week 17 last season still and the fail that was the beginning of this year that's just carried on. Fitz and Revis robbing us blind. Also, won't lie when I say it sucks not having pops with me anymore to watch them with. Since getting season tix last year I always made sure to watch away games with him.

One year this franchise will figure its **** out :smh: .

Last edited:
That Marino stat...sheesh :x :x. Dude would probably throw for 6000 yards,40+ TD's nowadays :lol:

They'd have to put rules in place against the guy. His release + no touching receivers + no huddle + no touching him, + today's athletes at skill positions, 5 wide sets.... :smh:

Would be super interesting.. I assume he goes shotgun most snaps because of his lack of mobility

But if he's going anything past a 3 step drop, DCs would line their DEs in wide 9 and just go for that drop point.. also would get a ton of LB blitzes up the A and B gaps

Jets fans in the actual NYC area I feel bad for

Philly sports have sucked almost my whole life but it's so much worse when you live it day to day

Looks like I didn't miss much in the football world tonight. Thought the Jets would put up a little more fight versus the Indy defense. 

Jets can't even run the clock out right :rofl: :rofl:

Indy gave them the ball after going for a run on 4th and long and Petty throws a pick the very next play :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
ches drinking the crisp refreshing bud light tall can. beer connoisseur :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom