The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before SM came on board, Skins signing Romo would be SO typical...however, it's a new regime. They do things a wee bit more calculated...I think :lol:

good to hear. they recently built a "luxury" theater out here with huge reclining seats, changed the game. I can't ever go back to a regular theater.

Saw Don't Breathe in one of those luxury theaters last night. Awesome movie and I think there might even be a sequel...

good to hear. they recently built a "luxury" theater out here with huge reclining seats, changed the game. I can't ever go back to a regular theater.

Movie Tavern out here changed the movie game but I rarely go to the movies anymore

Melvin Gordon has looked a lot better this year thus far

does it tho? I'm trying to watch Don't Breathe later today :nerd:

I saw Don't Breathe, it's really good

Just seen it last night. Remodeled cinema with those reclining seats you're talking about.

I thought it was a good suspense/thriller movie. Some nice little twists sprinkled in there. A few decisions/non-decisions by the characters had me shaking my head and talking to the screen, but it's not out of the ordinary for American horror films. I liked it though.

My first look at this Vikings field. Gonna take a bit to get used to.

Melvin :smokin

Good audible by Phillip, very well blocked run, Gordon with the smooth td run :smokin

Very happy to see some good come out of Gordon..

Saw Don't Breathe in one of those luxury theaters last night. Awesome movie and I think there might even be a sequel...

You'll respond to this yet ain't gonna say **** to all those replies after you dropped those pics? I see you...

good to see y'all liked it.

this dude Melvin gonna have a breakout year? Henry was making it look easy on our defense last night too :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom