The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DET winning tonight. This is do or die. Lose this and they're out the playoffs so I think they show up.

DET will be losing out. tonight and on Sunday. that's in their DNA

It's definitely in their DNA. Dallas doesn't have anything to play for, people gonna be taking plays off. Detroit has to win tonight or they're done so I think they win tonight, lose at home against GB.

The game is not a must-win for Detroit. Win or loss, doesn't matter. Either way it comes down to week 17 against GB.

Tonight's game is meaningless for both teams.

Harvin Marrison

-SAy-my-name-GIF.gif

We gotta watch the Texans and the Dolphins in the playoffs

View media item 2275787

And the Lakers still get primetime games even though they're waiting on the 2028 draft for Lebron, Melo, and Wade's kids. Boo whooo.

Why you gotta go there bruh?

Ya'll rocking lettermans jackets for the playoff game?

4 years later and a couple days before 2017, like Dwight told that Lakers/Clippers fan, let it go

DET winning tonight. This is do or die. Lose this and they're out the playoffs so I think they show up.

DET will be losing out. tonight and on Sunday. that's in their DNA

It's definitely in their DNA. Dallas doesn't have anything to play for, people gonna be taking plays off. Detroit has to win tonight or they're done so I think they win tonight, lose at home against GB.

The game is not a must-win for Detroit. Win or loss, doesn't matter. Either way it comes down to week 17 against GB.

Tonight's game is meaningless for both teams.

Detroit clinches with a win tonight and can lose to GB. They're not beating GB, so win tonight and they're a wild card or lose tonight and go home for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom