The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much trolling as we all do in here, zeke is the clear cut mvp. well deserved.

Clear cut?

Please elaborate.. he should be top 5, yes

But what makes him more valuable than bell or David Johnson at just the RB spot.. and ajayi is in that convo from the Dolphins too

Then you got carr, Brady and Rodgers for the QBs

none of those guys are the top team in the nfl. usually how the award works. dj should probably win it but cards had an off season.

Funny you say team for a singular player award..

But ummmm Brady :nerd:

And raiders still have a shot at it

brady isnt winning anything unless goodell is dead. carr is done. award typically goes to the best player on best team. zeke is the mvp. might not be correct but its mostly how it goes. shouldnt of said clear cut. i can see where it caused some confusion as to what i was trying to say.

C0p3kcIVEAAOFme.jpg:large

Thought the NFL banned these^  why their solid base color so it's cool?

Sean Lee really should have been the first guy they sat out, they trippin keeping him out there

C0p3kcIVEAAOFme.jpg:large

Thought the NFL banned these^  why their solid base color so it's cool?

They never banned the 750

They banned the turtle doves because of the upper which was mix or white black

They can't ban the 750 if it goes with the uniform aka all white or road cleats like von miller wore all black recently I think

as much trolling as we all do in here, zeke is the clear cut mvp. well deserved.

Clear cut?

But what makes him more valuable than bell or David Johnson at just the RB spot.. and ajayi is in that convo from the Dolphins too

none of those guys are the top team in the nfl. usually how the award works. dj should probably win it but cards had an off season.

brady isnt winning anything unless goodell is dead. carr is done. award typically goes to the best player on best team. zeke is the mvp. might not be correct but its mostly how it goes. shouldnt of said clear cut. i can see where it caused some confusion as to what i was trying to say.

"Best player on best team"... pats have the same record as the cowboys.. raiders could still finish with the same record

Clear cut?

"Best player on best team"... pats have the same record as the cowboys.. raiders could still finish with the same record

over goodells dead body like i said.

I still want to see Romo hit the field in a Cowboys uniform one last time. If he does, I'll prob shed man tears.

Clear cut?

But ummmm Brady
nerd.gif

you know Carr broke his leg right 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom