The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Korean fusion Philly cheesesteak once :lol:

:nerd: details
chacha-cheesesteak.jpg

Got it from this place called cha cha chili

Last edited:
I seriously need to book an East Coast trip.

:x

Nothing worth seeing on that side of the US

I don't know about that, but what prompted the post was taste more than sight.

if you ever go to Boston, let me know. i can offer some suggestions on food

Of course, I will....

My wife and I want to go over there (she's been there, I haven't), but I don't want it to be a flash in the pan vacation...I want to save up my vacation to go for two weeks, instead of the customary one week. I want to visit a lot...And I'd love to see the East in the Fall, especially.

Last edited:

Of course, I will....

My wife and I want to go over there (she's been there, I haven't), but I don't want it to be a flash in the pan vacation...I want to save up my vacation to go for two weeks, instead of the customary one week. I want to visit a lot...And I'd love to see the East in the Fall, especially.

october is the best time for sure. before it gets really cold and the city is still very much alive

Of course, I will....

october is the best time for sure. before it gets really cold and the city is still very much alive

I'm getting excited :lol:

I need to book this.

Man I ain't never left Cali. Guess I'm a boring person. F it.
Traveling and visiting new places does nothing for me. I get homesick quick.

Man I ain't never left Cali. Guess I'm a boring person. F it.
Traveling and visiting new places does nothing for me. I get homesick quick.

I know what you mean, but I was always of the perspective that no matter where you decide to go, you can always go back home. It's always there, so why not explore?

I know what you mean, but I was always of the perspective that no matter where you decide to go, you can always go back home. It's always there, so why not explore?
I'm a weirdo like that. No lie. I have left Cali, I forgot that I went to Vegas for a weekend when I got married but I was dying to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom