The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Bama drive hurt. Washington looked like they made some good plays on offense, then Bama basically came out and said "we're bigger and better"

leave the football talk for the CFB thread. This is the actress draft thread
Where's the draft? 
nerd.gif

eddie :smh: sober at a rave smh

I know right. Speaking of "acid" raves are made for such a drug.

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers did you at least have glow sticks?

View media item 2282509
lol I'm not going to delve too much into the drug talk but lets just say I have seen Molly in the past a couple times :nerd:

But I'm over it I just drink now
AND LOL there are no glow sticks at a rave, only see them at the nightclubs
People sneak in those LED gloves though, they give a light show to the people that are on one
Glovers are cool

Last edited:
Raves are usually thrown in some abandoned building and we party until the cops shut us down. I was at a rave once on acid and everyone looked like Baraka from MK 2. Good times.

Raves are usually thrown in some abandoned building and we party until the cops shut us down. I was at a rave once on acid and everyone looked like Baraka from MK 2. Good times.
Yeah it used to be like that, but cops kept shutting those down so eventually only the less shady promoters stuck around and now they hold them at big convention centers and do mainstream advertising and actually follow the laws. :lol:

Equating anything im involved in to that SEC conference pride garbage :smh:

I always looked sideways at folks i knew that went on with that BS

WTH is SEC pride?
When the SEC was on that run where they kept winning all the college football championships people where all like "SEC best conference we are all better then the rest of you" but most of the people riding this was UGA, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Kentucky, USC fans etc. when it was Bama, Florida, LSU and Auburn that one time that won all the championships in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom