The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats since they are the number 1 seed always get the lower remaining seed.

1 always plays lowest
2 plays who's left / second highest

It's to make sure there's competive games all the way to the end.

Kaitlin Olson in The Mick. will have to watch just cause of her
laugh.gif
She looks a little better than Dee 
nerd.gif

Pats since they are the number 1 seed always get the lower remaining seed.

1 always plays lowest
2 plays who's left / second highest

It's to make sure there's competive games all the way to the end.

so because Houston is a division winner are they technically higher than Oakland if oakland comes in as a wildcard ?

there is a chick at work that reminds me so much of her (the facial expressions and mannerisms, too). but she's chunky as hell :lol:

but wood you after a few? :nerd:

I can't really get into thick chicks although I did do one over the summer who def used 2014 bumble pics :lol:

I really hate y'all man. I hadn't watched a second of the NY-WAS game, thinking the Skins were getting super washed 
laugh.gif
 idk how they've looked, but it's 2 ****** possessions if they kick a FG

so because Houston is a division winner are they technically higher than Oakland if oakland comes in as a wildcard ?

Correct.

Remember a few years back and I think Seattle won the division at 7-9 and a 10 win team had to go to play and everyone had a heart attack?

Division winners get automatic home games first this 1st game, WC always go on the road.

3 plays 6
4 plays 5

1 plays either 5/6

2 plays 3/4

Then championship game.

Last edited:
there is a chick at work that reminds me so much of her (the facial expressions and mannerisms, too). but she's chunky as hell :lol:

but wood you after a few? :nerd:

I can't really get into thick chicks although I did do one over the summer who def used 2014 bumble pics :lol:

man i dunno. she's pushing it, to be honest. 3 years ago when i first started i would have. she was a nice thick back then. not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom