The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who really don't know Tom Hardy watch BRONSON.
I'll check it out.
I Googled his picture and don't even recognize him from any movies I've seen.
Like you know sometimes you don't know a name but you'll see a face and be like, yeah I've seen him in movies. Nope. Only movie I've seen from that list posted is the batman flick

Last edited:
far from the first time thou..

look at the dark knight (ledger).. or even something like silence of the lambs, where Anthony Hopkins won best actor for being the film for somewhere between 12-16 mins

agreed but he basically didn't even talk, Charlize carried that movie and was always meant to be the star

he was a solid supporting actor

Speaking of Hardy my bms used to get mad moist over that dude...don't eem blame her bro aesthetic af :wow:

Last edited:

Hardy is pretty good in peaky blinders too.
movie wasn't that good, but he was good in 'legend' the movie about the kray brothers
Peaky Blinders is a show though
laugh.gif

Love Cilian Murphy in it

Hardy's a beast though,took me about half an hour to regonzie him with that accent in The Revanant
roll.gif

Bronson is a classic
smokin.gif
I was talking about the movie 'legend' when saying "movie wasn't that good".. I've never seen 'peaky blinders'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3569230/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

Last edited:

Hardy is pretty good in peaky blinders too.

movie wasn't that good, but he was good in 'legend' the movie about the kray brothers

Peaky Blinders is a show though :lol:

Love Cilian Murphy in it

Hardy's a beast though,took me about half an hour to regonzie him with that accent in The Revanant :rofl:

Bronson is a classic :smokin

I was talking about the movie 'legend' when saying "movie wasn't that good".. I've never seen 'peaky blinders'

Oh gotcha,it's like the British Boardwalk Empire basically :lol:

Never saw Legend,it's the MMA bros movie right?

Last edited:

far from the first time thou..

look at the dark knight (ledger).. or even something like silence of the lambs, where Anthony Hopkins won best actor for being the film for somewhere between 12-16 mins
agreed but he basically didn't even talk, Charlize carried that movie and was always meant to be the star

he was a solid supporting actor
agreed.. but after watching it you get what they were going for with it.. and considering the circumstances it kinda makes sense

especially if he's the little kid from the 2nd movie
nerd.gif

Denzel is probably my favorite actor

only time I was truly pissed at him was the hype for The Bone Collector and skipping Friday football to go see it in high school...good film until that terrible ending :x

Here's another thing about Hardy I respect. Dude use to be a heavy drug user that turned his life around...

Tom, who's now been sober for over 10 years, told Yahoo! New Zealand on Wednesday that he would have 'sold his mother for crack' at the peak of his debilitating cocaine habit.

my favorite actors going right now would be a toss up between:

Oscar Isaac, fassbender, hardy, leo,  mccounaghey or RDJ

Denzel

Brad Pitt

Leo

Hanks

Cruise

Depp

Day-Lewis

RDJ

Ed Norton

Oldman

Sam Jackson 

Clooney

Affleck

MaConaughey

Gyllenaal

Fassbender

Brolin

Jordan

Just off the top.

He's ok.

Leo and Brad the GOATs

Morgan Freeman :pimp:

Denzel 's there too

In terms of performances though,my GOATS have to be Oldman and DDL

McConaughey has to be the comeback player of the decade :lol:,dude used to be known almost strictly for rom-coms and now dude is a bonified top caliber actor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom