The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you start seeing numbers that Kirk is as good as Peyton in their 4th or 5th season, you realize stats don't tell you everything. Kirk put up all those yards to do what? Choke in big time games and runaway from the end zone. Kirk is in the perfect situation and system, put him in SF like you said earlier, you gotta very different looking QB. Your boy would be 25-30 in the league. All those weapons and all that time is good for yards but no points or wins.

Washington's defense is not as bad as the 2015 Giants. Our defense was in the record books last year. If Kirk is so great, why couldn't he get it done when necessary? That team lost 4 of the last 6. Oakland, GB and Atlanta got it done with defenses just as bad. You gotta stop using your defense as an excuse. That's part of the problem but Kirk is also the problem.

Wrong. You put anyone on a bad team like SF they would look different. Explain to me in what world you put up Kirk Cousins stats and he's the problem?

Your QB has lead the league in INTs 3 times. Missed the playoffs 4 straight seasons up until now. Won his two SBs on the back of a great pass rush. Yet you cape for him like he's great.

The fact you guys are willing to debate this much between Eli who again is a two time SB Champion with over 10 years in the league vs a guy who's only 5 years in starting only 2 of those years shows how bad Eli really is.

Yet your owner and GM aren't sold on the guy, that says a lot. He's so great but he can't get in the end zone, can't win big games but he can put up yards out the ***. I've said it mad times on here, I hope Washington signs Kirk to a monster deal. He puts no fear in my heart.

Our WRs are better than yours without a doubt. Doesn't matter if Eli has no time and he has to throw the ball away or force **** to avoid a sack.

Blows my mind how many people don't want TO in the HOF. What a bunch of ****** morons. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
2 home games yall coulda closed it out

2 home games against teams that have nothing to play for

2 home games where yall scored 15 and 10

Yet your owner and GM aren't sold on the guy, that says a lot. He's so great but he can't get in the end zone, can't win big games but he can put up yards out the ***. I've said it mad times on here, I hope Washington signs Kirk to a monster deal. He puts no fear in my heart.

Our WRs are better than yours without a doubt. Doesn't matter if Eli has no time and he has to throw the ball away or force **** to avoid a sack.

Blows my mind how many people don't want TO in the HOF. What a bunch of ****** morons. Unbelievable.

Can't get the ball in the endzone yet Washington scored more points in 2016 then they did last year with a weaker running game. Ha ha ha

Myers says. “The bottom line on T.O. is he was so disruptive. With (Lawrence Taylor), you don’t count the off-the-field stuff. That’s a mandate from the Hall of Fame — it’s only what you’ve done on the field. The argument that was made in the room, and I agreed with this, is what T.O. did in the locker room is a part…”

“That counts?,” Tucker interrupts. “Why don’t you just evaluate what’s inside the white lines?”

“I think the locker room is an extension of that,” Myers answers.

**** these pieces of trash

Great receivers? I thought the Giants had the BEST WR in the NFL.

We have 1 stud, 1 rookie and 1 cripple

You have Desean, Garcon and Crowder

Not to mention Reed and VD

We have larry ******* donnel and will tye

I'm was with you till Vernon Davis

Vernon Davis finally found his smile again

It's a shame Kam will out that out again next season

I give mad credit to my defense and a lot of blame to the offense this year
WTH u talking about

I'm talking about the game Sunday. All I hear is Kirk slander. I gave your defense credit for our issues on offense. You guys would rather opt to put it all on Kirks mistakes.

When you start seeing numbers that Kirk is as good as Peyton in their 4th or 5th season, you realize stats don't tell you everything. Kirk put up all those yards to do what? Choke in big time games and runaway from the end zone. Kirk is in the perfect situation and system, put him in SF like you said earlier, you gotta very different looking QB. Your boy would be 25-30 in the league. All those weapons and all that time is good for yards but no points or wins.

Washington's defense is not as bad as the 2015 Giants. Our defense was in the record books last year. If Kirk is so great, why couldn't he get it done when necessary? That team lost 4 of the last 6. Oakland, GB and Atlanta got it done with defenses just as bad. You gotta stop using your defense as an excuse. That's part of the problem but Kirk is also the problem.

Wrong. You put anyone on a bad team like SF they would look different. Explain to me in what world you put up Kirk Cousins stats and he's the problem?

Your QB has lead the league in INTs 3 times. Missed the playoffs 4 straight seasons up until now. Won his two SBs on the back of a great pass rush. Yet you cape for him like he's great.

The fact you guys are willing to debate this much between Eli who again is a two time SB Champion with over 10 years in the league vs a guy who's only 5 years in starting only 2 of those years shows how bad Eli really is.

Why did Turnt crush your dreams with that late INT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom