The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning the AFC North isn't hard to do, i believe Chargers as bad as they were this year would win the AFC North if they was in it, knowing how dominant we was against the division this season but just because u win a lesser division u shouldnt be granted a home game, the team with the better record should be warranted an home team...point blank period

How could the Chargers win the North when they couldn't even beat the Browns cuz?

[thread="651382"]wtf did y'all drink? :lol: [/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]It's currently snowing where i'm at, around 4 inches so the city is shut down. [/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]But I still have to go do my 12-8 shift at the store :x [/thread]

Chardonnay, multiple beers, chardonnay.

I've turned weak.

you should stay home and watch football with your NT homies, bruh. **** the movies :lol:

winning the AFC North isn't hard to do, i believe Chargers as bad as they were this year would win the AFC North if they was in it, knowing how dominant we was against the division this season but just because u win a lesser division u shouldnt be granted a home game, the team with the better record should be warranted an home team...point blank period

This you?!? licensed to ball licensed to ball sub conscious [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I meant the south...and that Browns lost...come.on the way we choked the season away, we was playing for a draft position at that point

Last edited:
winning the AFC North isn't hard to do,

Hooolllddd up!

Isn't hard to do?! It's just not that easy, man. If the Chargers were in the AFCN, there's a good chance their style of play and how their roster was put together, isn't remotely the same, rendering this entire discussion to be non-existent. You can't just assume hypothetical's and be taken seriously. Of course, we can't prove something that did not happen or was not the circumstance at the time, so all we can do is point to the fact that the history some of these teams have with each other makes it a whole new ballgame. Same with the Chargers and the AFCW....That division is historic as well, but the results don't carry over so seamlessly by assuming they (Chargers) or anybody would automatically be better just because they are playing in a different division that appears to be weaker. SD was competitive in a lot of games and played division rivals tough. Yeah, their division had really good teams and they can overall be considered the most "competitive" division, but given the rivalry aspect I alluded to, the Chargers were still far and away the worst in that division. And before you say it, injury happens and that's only the most recent explanation for San Diego.

The AFCS does suck, overall. It's not like those teams are all collectively agreeing to suck though. Usually, teams are built to win the division because being a perennial divisional winner threat is the gateway to postseason success (Patriots, for example). Looking back, there were points in the season were Tennessee looked pretty strong. They were a tough out or had good wins against really good teams. The Texans aren't great, but the QB woes have greatly exaggerated what that team really is. They could be so much better with a competent quarterback, but that's not the point. Their defense, even after losing Watt, was still very tough and alone as a unit, is a playoff caliber group. They aren't without talent.

Off subject... But do you guys think Rivers should go elsewhere and give himself a better chance to win?

This you?!? licensed to ball licensed to ball sub conscious [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:nerd:

Off subject... But do you guys think Rivers should go elsewhere and give himself a better chance to win?

I hope not, but personally for Rivers, it might be best. He's how old and about to go through another regime change? He's a great quarterback, so it's a damn shame, but it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom