The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their a worse buzzword right now than "sjw"? My goodness :lol: :x

haven't heard this used before (outside of that dude silverback getting called out for using it). what exactly is it in reference to?

"Social justice warrior" basically when someone's trying to conveniently dismiss anyone standing up for any sort of cause

yeah so a sarcastic type of deal. pretty lame

Mike Pereira: Roger Goodell shoved me during argument about officiating

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-shoved-me-during-argument-about-officiating/
just like a ref to be out here snitching

refs, jets, ravens, colts...all snitching little ******* :smh:

Last edited:
Any chance jameis has more passing yards than Matty ice this year? I want to bet my boy but idk if I should get odds on it

i've always seen sjw refer to as some overly aggressive dweeb who attempts to be liked online by being super politically correct. I see it most associated with feminist bloggers.

Any chance jameis has more passing yards than Matty ice this year? I want to bet my boy but idk if I should get odds on it

dam. thats a tough one. jameis looks skrong. matt probably has a bounce back year. id go with matt but im pulling for jameis.

View media item 2160438
outside of Nuk (bless his heart) this team is top to bottom fraudulent

Hoyer is about 90% responsible for that though and he's gone. They also had Alfred Blue as their starting RB. Lamar Miller, Fuller and Braxton will give that offense life.

Alfred 2 yards east-west Blue. Was really hoping they kept Hunt or Hilliard over him, but I guess they kept him cause he tends to make special teams plays.

The addition of Sanu will make Matty Ice's life a lot easier this year. He's a much better option on the outside than bum *** Hankerson and the corpse of Roddy White.

Cam took more shots to the helmet last night then ive seen in a long time and no flags were thrown.

Guys were launching and flailing there arms everywhere no call

not a Panthers fan by any means but I was irritated to see that when we all know Brady Ben Aaron wouldve got those calls without questions

:rofl:

The unsportsmanlike conduct rule is just soft to me - You can't talk **** after a touchdown anymore?

The player was simply trolling after the Panthers scored last night. 

If you get two of these penalties you're gone now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam took more shots to the helmet last night then ive seen in a long time and no flags were thrown.

Guys were launching and flailing there arms everywhere no call

not a Panthers fan by any means but I was irritated to see that when we all know Brady Ben Aaron wouldve got those calls without questions

:rofl:

comical for real. Ben ain't in the same class as Brady and Aaron :lol:

The unsportsmanlike conduct rule is just soft to me - You can't talk **** after a touchdown anymore?
The player was simply trolling after the Panthers scored last night. 
If you get two of these penalties you're gone now?

And it didn't even look like the lineman was directing that at anybody, he was basically flagged for jumping up and down :lol:

Id bet on Winston having more easily especially if Vincent Jackson is healthy. Idc if Sanu is on the Falcons now because Matty Tap Water's decision making is still terrible and you never know when Julio might get hurt. Mike Evans is automatic if he doesnt drop passes.

Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with what that credit union did
It's their business
I also have the right to not put any money in their credit union, which I will also never do business with them

Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with what that credit union did
It's their business
I also have the right to not put any money in their credit union, which I will also never do business with them

Not wrong just sheds light on their character and culture as a firm. Neither finding should be a surprise we know entirely what corporate America is about.

roll.gif

love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom