The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good. No one thought he would be one of the best QBs in the league. We all know he's not good but you feel the need to bring him up all the time and tell us he's not good like we don't know.

I gotta root for every black player? No. I like Tyrod, don't think he'll be a starter for more than another season or two.

he had a Toyota commercial on TV, you just like to pick your battles when it fits man

you stay in this thread trashing the reigning MVP of the league, take a deep breath and think about that

You mentioned earlier how bad he was. You did the same during the offseason and last season. Son called you out for always crying about Tyrod. So now I'm saying something.

We don't even need to discuss Cam. I don't like him. He had a crazy year last year. I said he had a great year. He carried the team.

They really need to revisit these QB rules. ****** pathetic. From 4th and 3 to almost 1st and Goal.

indifferent.gif

You mentioned earlier how bad he was. You did the same during the offseason and last season. Son called you out for always crying about Tyrod. So now I'm saying something.

We don't even need to discuss Cam. I don't like him. He had a crazy year last year. I said he had a great year. He carried the team.

it's always the same old **** with you, it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom