The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Diehl in regards to Kenny Still dropping that wide open pass: "Don't stand for the anthem, karma will catch up to you". Cornballs exposes themselves left and right. Kate Upton too, big breasted wet loaf of bread booty cornball

^ what upton say?

I seen her with a black friend or two, you already know she got 'that' excuse coming

she basically said it's disrespectful to not stand for the anthem. especially on 9/11.

we should be supporting each other.. (dunno what she means by that) 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Jerry McGuiare was on Saturday night and I caught a bit when I got him.. Pretty sure his family or loved ones are sitting at home like rod's son watching him play

^ what upton say?

I seen her with a black friend or two, you already know she got 'that' excuse coming

Kate Upton ‏@KateUpton 16h16 hours ago
Kate Upton Retweeted SportsCenter
This is unacceptable. You should be proud to be an American. Especially on 9/11 when we should support each other.

Protest&speak ur mind whenever u want but during the 120secs you should support the people who protect our freedom.

Kate Upton ‏@KateUpton 12h12 hours ago
Kate Upton Retweeted Soledad O'Brien
Read my Instagram post. They have every right and SHOULD protest just not during those 2minutes on 9/11

Last edited:
^ what upton say?

This is unacceptable. You should be proud to be an American. Especially on 9/11 when we should support each other.

Protest&speak ur mind whenever u want but during the 120secs you should support the people who protect our freedom.

Kate Upton ‏@KateUpton 12h12 hours ago
Kate Upton Retweeted Soledad O'Brien
Read my Instagram post. They have every right and SHOULD protest just not during those 2minutes on 9/11

"Whenever u want but"

"They"

"Every right and SHOULD protest just not"

:stoneface:

Upton is a clown and shaped like a refrigerator, don't care what she thinks about anything.

She pandering to her fan base.

Not surprised by her or Diehl. He's said dumb **** before.

Love what Arian Foster said. Very nicely done.

Tyrann Mathieu ‏@Mathieu_Era ·Too many critics not enough of y'all did it...

Tyrann is one of my favorite players in the league but I hate when athletes get butt hurt like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom