The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel terrible for RG3. I hoping for him to have success in Cleveland. Dude got a fresh start and didn't make it through week 1. Really sucks for him.

But those things were true?

...and then you got stomped by the Packers in the playoffs?

The NFC East is still horrible so no props if you do win that.

I never said last season we would win it all. I simply said we'd win the East and Kirk was the best QB in the division. So all that extra stuff directed towards myself was irrelevant and a clever way to not give me my props for being right.

I said with Romo being hurt and Sam trash Bradford being in Philadelphia we'd be straight. All the qualifying was from those who didn't believe in us and was their way of not admitting they were wrong.

Last edited:
Stay safe Cleveland. Even Cavs juju can't save the Browns.

Cavs and Indians ballin. Browns can't catch a break
Ravens would need to come back to Cleveland for that city to have a respectable football organization again :lol: never gonna happen of course

This shouldn't be an excuse anymore. The new Browns franchise is like 17 years old now right? That's more than enough time to put together a winning product.
Of course
They only had one season above 500 right? And they didn't even make the playoffs

I never said last season we would win it all. I simply said we'd win the East and Kirk was the best QB in the division. So all that extra stuff directed towards myself was irrelevant and a clever way to not give me my props for being right.

I said with Romo being hurt and Sam trash Bradford being in Philadelphia we'd be straight. All the qualifying was from those who didn't believe in us and was their way of not admitting they were wrong.
Got it.  So this year they're going to the SB then?

I don't think saying the NFC East was weak last year is trying to avoid giving you props...  It was weak.  That's just a fact.  Also not beating a team over .500 is kind of an important fact, which says a lot about the strength of the division.

Someone's gotta win though so props for that and being right.

Man, I feel terrible for RG3. I hoping for him to have success in Cleveland. Dude got a fresh start and didn't make it through week 1. Really sucks for him.
nah man.. i would feel bad if he realized he needed to take a step back.. i get you cant force a team to be interested in you.. but he should have gone to a place like dallas or Arizona.. even Minnesota

somewhere, where a starter was in place and there wasn't any expectations on him to start (and there was a better team built around the starter).. sign a 1 year or 2 year deal. and actually learn some things about the position and reading defenses 

Idk if those Color Rush jerseys are legit. Could have sworn I read the Jets were having white on white.

Last edited:

nah man.. i would feel bad if he realized he needed to take a step back.. i get you cant force a team to be interested in you.. but he should have gone to a place like dallas or Arizona.. even Minnesota

somewhere, where a starter was in place and there wasn't any expectations on him to start (and there was a better team built around the starter).. sign a 1 year or 2 year deal. and actually learn some things about the position and reading defenses 

What? Go somewhere and be a backup? Dude probably felt slighted and wanted to prove something. You gotta remember...for all you may think of him, he's a competitor. If you can't be a QB under Hue Jackson, then you probably won't succeed anywhere else. Cleveland was a good landing spot for him.

*Also...I was reading (in regards to the IR), he can practice when healthy, but has to miss 8 games minimum. As someone else stated, Hue probably had seen enough. :smh:

If he bombs out here...then yea...he might have to eat some humble pie and go the backup route somewhere else.

Got it.  So this year they're going to the SB then?

I don't think saying the NFC East was weak last year is trying to avoid giving you props...  It was weak.  That's just a fact.  Also not beating a team over .500 is kind of an important fact, which says a lot about the strength of the division.

Someone's gotta win though so props for that and being right.

SB no. I expect a second round appearance. Beating a team over .500 is great but when your the Dolphins and beat Washington (9-7) week 1 without making the playoffs what good does that do? What's to celebrated about beating a team over .500 in that case?

Making the playoffs > beating a team over .500

What? Go somewhere and be a backup? Dude probably felt slighted and wanted to prove something. You gotta remember...for all you may think of him, he's a competitor. If you can't be a QB under Hue Jackson, then you probably won't succeed anywhere else. Cleveland was a good landing spot for him.

*Also...I was reading (in regards to the IR), he can practice when healthy, but has to miss 8 games minimum. As someone else stated, Hue probably had seen enough.
mean.gif

If he bombs out here...then yea...he might have to eat some humble pie and go the backup route somewhere else.
giving the injury histories of romo and/or palmer (and their ages, both 36).. it aint like he would be on the bench THAT long and those teams have ALOT more in place than cleveland

Last edited:
i.imgur.com/DhstEyS.jpg

the look when you know you going for 2 on a touchdown you didn't even throw yet.

Last edited:
ertz out week 2 @ bears

hopefully trey burton is back.. for you fantasy folk

Last edited:
dak is starting for the cowboys (a 4th rounder)..

starting for the cowboys > starting for the browns with a roster that has 28/53 players with 1 year or less of experience (17 rookies) and josh brown suspended til week 5

Last edited:
SB no. I expect a second round appearance. Beating a team over .500 is great but when your the Dolphins and beat Washington (9-7) week 1 without making the playoffs what good does that do? What's to celebrated about beating a team over .500 in that case?

Making the playoffs > beating a team over .500
idk nothing really, I'd rather make the playoffs in a bad division too.

It's just a weird stat for a division winner which is why people shared it.

Obviously we made the playoffs at 7-9 and beat the defending champs so I say it doesn't matter how you get in.  I don't really see Washington as a contender but I expect a really fun game tonight.

You are right that they could make the second round though I wouldn't bet on it.

Agholor's touchdown grab was a nice throw.
so was tanne's to stills.. and brock's to fuller

I'm amazed he caught it..

yes he had 1 drop too (which I cant kill him for since he was in tight coverage and he would have been short of 1st anyways, was a 3rd down play.. and pass was a lil low).. but dude caught everything else..

hell he even caught a ball that popped up cause huff couldn't catch it

Last edited:
How did Brent Grimes look yesterday?

He gave up a TD to Sanu in the back of the end zone but otherwise was great. Had I think three pass deflections that were awesome too. VH3 also was great besides biting hard on a fake run play that gave Sanu a wide open catch where he picked up most of his receiving yards.

thought they couldn't get 'new' helmets.. most they could do is change decals or change the preexisting helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom