The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam only making a statement because he's been getting killed by minorities. He lost his fan base and white people will turn on him any day.

I love people talking about the game with ODB and Norman when most of y'all didn't watch it. Game starts with ODB FRYING Norman for a 60 yard bomb. He drops it. Norman is MAD AS **** HE GOT FRIED. The next play, Norman tackles ODB. After that, they fought and were tangled up literally almost every play. ODB was open on plenty of plays when he actually ran a route and wasn't fighting. Sometimes you have to watch the game and not post stats. I'm pretty sure it was Ron Rivera but it could have been a different coach that said they had to remove him because he was getting burnt. It's cool though, speak on it like you watched the game when you didn't. @TheCollector and anyone else saying 4/30.

Did Chris Long really kneel? I didn't hear that but it's dope as hell if he did.

Last edited:
Did Chris Long really kneel? I didn't hear that but it's dope as hell if he did.

he didn't, but he fully supports those that do:

His main point was that he supports the players who’ve come out and said something needs to change in terms of the treatment of minorities and police brutality in our society.

“But I’ll make it pretty clear: I support my peers in exercising their right to protest. This is a wonderful country, and I think everyone agrees on that, but there are things in our country that can improve. I don’t think that by acknowledging as a white male that America isn’t the same for me, maybe, as it is for everybody, the same great place, that we’re complicit in the problem or that we’re saying America isn’t a great place.

“If we’re saying there are incidents of oppression in this country, systematically or individually in this country, I don’t think saying, ‘Well, in country X, Y or Z it’s 10 times worse’ is making things any better. I think that may be true, but why can’t we improve?

“I play in a league that’s 70 percent black and my peers, guys I come to work with, guys I respect who are very socially aware and are intellectual guys, if they identify something that they think is worth putting their reputations on the line, creating controversy, I’m going to listen to those guys."

Long said that he wouldn’t kneel for the anthem, but that’s because he comes from a different walk of life than the players who do. He said that he didn’t think not kneeling meant that he doesn’t find truth in the points those who do are trying to get across.

Oh okay, yeah. His stance was posted in here last week. The way he handled it is much appreciated.

Dude. 

You named the 3 teams because the HAVEN'T WON SBs. You then change the discussion to the Panthers ''making' the SB. I brought up the point of the Panthers and Jags being 22 years old because its ridiculous to compare the success of one franchise to two who have been around 1/4th of the time. :lol:

And yes I didn't mention the Lions, because your right they don't have a ring and have been around a long time and have no excuse. Unlike you I can admit it, I'm not going to keep switching the initial point of my argument around just so I won't EVER be wrong or until the point is WAYY off topic. 

Bruh the comment I made about having SBs was directed towards the Giants defenders who bring up 2011. I don't bring up SB titles to excuse my teams current bad play. Then I gave a example of when I do bring it up.

You said it's unfair because the Panthers and Jags are 22 years old. In the same breath you mentioned how old my team is. Without any mention of the team you abandoned. My team has 3 SBs. It's relevant TO ME because I'm not gonna let some team with 0 titles talk down on my squad. 22 years is enough time for Carolina to make two SBs. So there age is irrelevant. Win something.

Why are Dolphins and Jags fans defending the Giants for anyway? To avoid having to talk about their own sorry *** teams. I'm sorry you guys have 0 faith in your squads. Let me talk my Washington talk. Giants fans don't need you to stick up for them.

Last edited:
Dude. 

You named the 3 teams because the HAVEN'T WON SBs. You then change the discussion to the Panthers ''making' the SB. I brought up the point of the Panthers and Jags being 22 years old because its ridiculous to compare the success of one franchise to two who have been around 1/4th of the time. :lol:

And yes I didn't mention the Lions, because your right they don't have a ring and have been around a long time and have no excuse. Unlike you I can admit it, I'm not going to keep switching the initial point of my argument around just so I won't EVER be wrong or until the point is WAYY off topic. 

Bruh the comment I made about having SBs was directed towards the Giants defenders who bring up 2011. I don't bring up SB titles to excuse my teams current bad play. Then I gave a example of when I do bring it up.

You said it's unfair because the Panthers and Jags are 22 years old. In the same breath you mentioned how old my team is. Without any mention of the team you abandoned. My team has 3 SBs. It's relevant TO ME because I'm not gonna let some team with 0 titles talk down on my squad. 22 years is enough time for Carolina to make two SBs. So there age is irrelevant. Win something.

Why are Dolphins and Jags fans defending the Giants for anyway? To avoid having to talk about their own sorry *** teams. I'm sorry you guys have 0 faith in your squads. Let me talk my Washington talk. Giants fans don't need you to stick up for them.

Last time I checked the Jags, Dolphins, and ******** ALL are 0-2 :lol:

And over the last 20 years, they all have had the same amount of success.... little to none. Your talking down on teams that your team has been on par with.

*Cue the at least we have a ring in the past 30 years*

Last edited:
Last time I checked the Jags, Dolphins, and ******** ALL are 0-2 :lol:

*Cue the at least we have a ring in the past 30 years*

Yeah and? What stake do you have in a Washington fan and NYG fan going back and forth?

We talk about my team and our quarterback PLENTY in this thread, stop deflecting.

Deflecting what? Your saying how Eli won in 2011 absolves them of being bad for four years when I'm talking exclusively about those 4 years. The claim was Eli was the best QB in the NFC East. I don't dispute that based off his resume. However my point wasn't who historically was better. It was who was better LAST SEASON. Why you felt the need to take offense to that is unknown by me.

Most people would take that. Congratulations. Now what does that 2011 SB have to do with the past 4 years?

I usually bring up my teams titles vs the likes of Carolina, Detroit, Jacksonville. My teams past SB titles don't keep me from being honest or avoiding my teams recent bad history.
I still think its kinda skewed. Not talking about you exactly but I hate when fan bases talk **** to me for the panthers not having any super bowls. Especially when their team last won a ship when mine didn't exist.

Like for example when some cowboy fans I know was talking smack about the thanksgiving day game and then was like "where y'all rings at?" Wait we've been around for 22 years and been to 2 SBs and have other playoff victories what have yall done in that same time? Oh barely won 2/3 playoffs games in 22 years.

Hell if your team has won a ring in the last 22 years say whatever you want but I hate it when fan bases talk about old **** when my team couldn't even compete.

Cam only making a statement because he's been getting killed by minorities. He lost his fan base and white people will turn on him any day.

I love people talking about the game with ODB and Norman when most of y'all didn't watch it. Game starts with ODB FRYING Norman for a 60 yard bomb. He drops it. Norman is MAD AS **** HE GOT FRIED. The next play, Norman tackles ODB. After that, they fought and were tangled up literally almost every play. ODB was open on plenty of plays when he actually ran a route and wasn't fighting. Sometimes you have to watch the game and not post stats. I'm pretty sure it was Ron Rivera but it could have been a different coach that said they had to remove him because he was getting burnt. It's cool though, speak on it like you watched the game when you didn't. @TheCollector and anyone else saying 4/30.

I saw this and I agree. Dude didn't have the stats but to say odb got shut down was silly. Dude couldn't guard him and stats lie plenty of times.

Also if you can't bring up past chips what's the point in winning them. Should just erase the record books yearly since they don't matter right. Silly logic

Last edited:
How about those 2012 Ravens? Magical :smokin

Sucks Kaep had to be a casualty to that though :smh:. Kaep for Flacco, and Ray Lewis' legacy. I'll take it

I saw this and I agree. Dude didn't have the stats but to say odb got shut down was silly. Dude couldn't guard him and stats lie plenty of times.

Norman covered him for 22 plays. 4 catches 30 yards and 1 TD. Who the hell brings up dropped passes as WR cooking someone? He got open but dropped the ball. If we're giving up props for simply getting open then D Jax is a top 5 WR too. He's open all the time. Doesn't mean **** if your not getting the ball and catching it.

That's the wildest thing I've heard in here. WRs getting credit for getting open and dropping passes. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Those Giants teams are some of the most Memorable Super Bowl teams. I obviously don't like the Giants but 2007 and 2011 like the same teams won In almost the same exact way. That Ravens teams Meh, very few super bowl teams stand out to me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom