The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time he did anything approaching those #'s?
Didn't realize Aaron passed for over 300 yards only 3 times last year 
eek.gif

:lol: past couple years I feel u tho ...I been liking football less(for a lot of reasons on and off the field ) , our fans suck, harbaugh been real questionable , hopefully one more year of Flacco then Lamar Jack and the squad hasn't been good ....BUT im not gon let a pats fan come hear n talk about ppl crying when y'all got shady **** happening round your team consistently then have the nerve to question why the league is "out to get y'all" , naw to keep it a 100 y'all shoulda been on probation hope they hit Brady with another 4 games just for being a trump supporter ...**** Boston, foxborough n yall racist fans n city

Yaaaaas

Won't he do it! :smokin

I blame ted Thompson.. team does a lot better than it should because of arod

Didn't realize Aaron passed for over 300 yards only 3 times last year 
eek.gif
you check who he was throwing it to

Last edited:
I been liking football less(for a lot of reasons on and off the field )
Same here g.
mean.gif

**** Boston, foxborough n yall racist fans n city
I never claimed Boston, I just live in the state w/ roots elsewhere.
nerd.gif
I'll let @DeadsetAce handle that.

In my experience, the racist **** here is really way overblown though. I live and went to school in a real diverse area, a melting pot of cultures. My generation is pushing back on those old ****** that share the mentality, most of us don't tolerate that nonsense. It ain't nowhere near as *** backwards as some places right now in the Midwest/South. But the rep is what it is, the stigma is there because of its past. That's something they gotta live with.

Waidaminute though...I seem to recall the President getting shown on Y'ALL big screenboard in YOUR stadium just some days ago. Specifically around 9/11. His face popped up and they booed the **** out of him there in Baltimore. So much for that "put differences aside and stand as one" stuff.
eyes.gif
I'm just sayin'.
harbaugh been real questionable
Disloyal and probably a rat, too. Belichick recommended him to Ozzie with high praises yet he's outchea crying about ineligible players and wanting rule changes every offseason.
mean.gif

naw to keep it a 100 y'all shoulda been on probation hole they hit Brady with another 4 games just for being a trump supporter ...**** Boston, foxborough n yall racist fans n city
Another 4 games for the Trump love
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I laughed.

He claims Trump is just a friend and the hat in the locker room was sent to Kraft to pass to him, but I can't 'eem disagree.
mean.gif
Not a good look for Tommy boy.
when y'all got shady **** happening round your sways consistently then have the never to question why the league is "out to get y'all" ,
Ay bruh. As far as Deflategate and the league office having a beef with the franchise

48fa60142859c5a9eaa06ec5567fcb5f30ed7a14_hq.jpg

"Oh it's true. It's damn true."

smokin.gif

I'd wish y'all good luck for the rest of the season, but that wouldn't be honest. I hope your guys keep in good health. And also for y'all get your hearts broken somehow. 100

Last edited:
I think y'all cover for A-Frod entirely too much. He makes a few "omg" throws a year and you wanna label him the prototype. The guy is pretty much the Vince Carter of QBs. Some flashy dunks, dropping 30 pts a night, but when the game is on the line or he needs to orchestrate a 4th quarter comeback...

View media item 2174666

Outside of one playoff run, he's done nothing in the postseason. 7-6. Joe Flacco and Eli Manning have more impressive postseason resumes. It wasn't until last year that he finally got over the .500 in the playoffs hump.

He's not learning a new system. He's not injured. Stop covering for the guy.

I been liking football less(for a lot of reasons on and off the field )

Same here g. :smh:

**** Boston, foxborough n yall racist fans n city

I never claimed Boston, I just live in the state w/ roots elsewhere. :nerd: I'll let @DeadsetAce
handle that.

In my experience, the racist **** here is really way overblown though. I live and went to school in a real diverse area, a melting pot of cultures. My generation is pushing back on those old ****** that share the mentality, most of us don't tolerate that nonsense. It ain't nowhere near as *** backwards as some places right now in the Midwest/South. But the rep is what it is, the stigma is there because of its past. That's something they gotta live with.

Waidaminute though...I seem to recall the President getting shown on Y'ALL big screenboard in YOUR stadium just some days ago. Specifically around 9/11. His face popped up and they booed the **** out of him there in Baltimore. So much for that "put differences aside and stand as one" stuff. :rolleyes I'm just sayin'.

harbaugh been real questionable

Disloyal and probably a rat, too. Belichick recommended him to Ozzie with high praises yet he's outchea crying about ineligible players and wanting rule changes every offseason. :smh:  

naw to keep it a 100 y'all shoulda been on probation hole they hit Brady with another 4 games just for being a trump supporter ...**** Boston, foxborough n yall racist fans n city

Another 4 games for the Trump love :lol: :lol: . I laughed.

He claims Trump is just a friend and the hat in the locker room was sent to Kraft to pass to him, but I can't 'eem disagree. :smh: Not a good look for Tommy boy.

when y'all got shady **** happening round your sways consistently then have the never to question why the league is "out to get y'all" ,

Ay bruh. As far as Deflategate and the league office having a beef with the franchise

48fa60142859c5a9eaa06ec5567fcb5f30ed7a14_hq.jpg

"Oh it's true. It's damn true."

:smokin

I'd wish y'all good luck for the rest of the season, but that wouldn't be honest. I hope your guys keep in good health. And also for y'all get your hearts broken somehow. 100
Real recognize real bruh :pimp:

And you can already probly guess how I feel about my city n race issues so I won't get into that right now :lol:

Y'all just hope u don't gotta see playoff flacco in January tho....

Last edited:
I think y'all cover for A-Frod entirely too much. He makes a few "omg" throws a year and you wanna label him the prototype. The guy is pretty much the Vince Carter of QBs. Some flashy dunks, dropping 30 pts a night, but when the game is on the line or he needs to orchestrate a 4th quarter comeback...

View media item 2174666

Outside of one playoff run, he's done nothing in the postseason. 7-6. Joe Flacco and Eli Manning have more impressive postseason resumes. It wasn't until last year that he finally got over the .500 in the playoffs hump.

He's not learning a new system. He's not injured. Stop covering for the guy.

giphy.gif

He claims Trump is just a friend and the hat in the locker room was sent to Kraft to pass to him, but I can't 'eem disagree. :smh: Not a good look for Tommy boy.

Like Bomani said, during postgame interviews he keeps that hat front and center in his locker, right next to the other products he endorses. That's no coincidence, Thomas rides hard for the Donald.

Last edited:
So am I allowed to root for the Texans tonight or am I going to be slandered because of it? :rolleyes

Can you imagine if Random QB #3 wins a game for the Patriots, though? The chaos would be incredible.

This is true. I hope Brissett throws for 350 and 3 TDs, but the Texans still pull off the victory. That way NE loses, but we can expand upon the system QB rhetoric.

Win/win.

Last edited:
So am I allowed to root for the Texans tonight or am I going to be slandered because of it? :rolleyes

Can you imagine if Random QB #3 wins a game for the Patriots, though? The chaos would be incredible.

This is true. I hope Brissett throws for 350 and 3 TDs, but the Texans still pull off the victory. That way NE loses, but we can expand upon the system QB rhetoric.

Win/win.

View media item 1898867

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom