The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
Have you ever known someone who dealt with it?

It can cripple a family.

And what does being a jesus freak have anything to do with divorce?

Blatant hypocrisy.

The hell does that have to do with anything? :lol:

Have you ever known someone who dealt with it?

It can cripple a family.

It's irrelevant whether or not I've know someone who's dealt with it.

But I do understand the seriousness of it and I feel genuine empathy for those who struggle with it.

Doesn't change the hypocritic angle.

Last edited:
Take varrying general opposing stances representing completely different contingents, conflate them all together, present as one giant fickle monolith. :lol:

Is this English?

I think I agree, just not sure if I understand the words or not.

Last edited:
I hope not. They start letting QB's like Romo and Flacco in and I'm done with the HOF. I'll just have to move on the designation will have lost all meaning to me.

Still can't believe I heard a long time veteran national sports talk radio host claim Matt Ryan was a bonafied HOFer a few weeks ago.

As a Cowboys fan, Romo doesn't belong in the HOF... dude has way more signature failures than wins. Ain't no way around it.

Bryant could play Sunday when the Cowboys host the Bengals. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones claimed Tuesday that the team's No. 1 receiver could return to the field after missing the Week 4 win over the San Francisco 49ers with a hairline fracture in his knee. "I wouldn't rule him out against Cincinnati," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. The Cowboys are classifying the injury as a bone bruise.

Hairline fracture = bone bruise? Is that essentially the same thing, or is my remedial medical understanding lacking?

Funny how a Jesus freak can be divorced so many times :lol:

You do realize he has battling depression his entire life.
ok? The guy said that morality in this country is getting worse and that people aren't being Christian enough.
I know he has faced depression many years. Doesn't mean he should be speaking down on people who don't believe in his religion. It opens him up to criticism about his morality in life.

Last edited:
And what does being a jesus freak have anything to do with divorce?

You know the whole vows thing of "in sickness in health, for better or for worse".... You're pledging your loyalty to a person for the rest of your life, in a church, as god as your witness.

Steelers don't have to leave their timezone the whole season. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I saw that too.

Incredible.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Rooney's and the Mara's not flaunting their powerbroker status. 
smokin.gif
Just handle it behind-the-scenes.

On a related note, give me Big Ben for MVP at the end of the season.

Last edited:
You know the whole vows thing of "in sickness in health, for better or for worse".... You're pledging your loyalty to a person for the rest of your life, in a church, as god as your witness.

But people who are not religious say pretty much the same vows and divorce anyway

Steelers don't have to leave their timezone the whole season. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I saw that too.

Incredible. :lol: :smh:

Meanwhile through 4 weeks the Raiders have already travelled more miles than 7 teams will travel the entire 2016 season.

Add to that the fact that we have to play in Florida back to back weeks and we play our second home game in 3 seasons at an international site...

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
ok? The guy said that morality in this country is getting worse and that people aren't being Christian enough.
I know he has faced depression many years. Doesn't mean he should be speaking down on people who don't believe in his religion. It opens him up to criticism about his morality in life.

Where in the article does it mention this?

We are talking about religious people here, not non-religious.

So that only means non religious people can be hypocrits too then, since they broke their vows and what not.

And for full disclosure

I am not religious, white or middle american

Colts cut Cromartie and Sio Moore... was hoping for them to also part ways with that POS pagano...

Where in the article does it mention this?
"All you got to do is look around – this country’s getting worse and worse and more and more immoral and we're rotting from within,” Bradshaw said.

“All great empires die from within. We can't talk about Jesus. We can't mention that anymore. So we say ‘I'm religious’ - because if we say Jesus, you automatically are pigeon holed and kicked off the desk.”

Man is an idiot.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom