The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt Kendricks good at one point of his career what happened

Yea.. no clue.. I think he might still be able to be good in a 3-4, where some of his stuff can be covered/hid a bit..

Like say the pats who got Collins at OLB who can cover (or when we ran a 3-4 and barwin was at OLB and hicks was healthy).. so kendricks can use his speed to rush the passer a decent amount, which seems to be the only thing his speed is good for

RBs/TEs stay abusing him in coverage.. then he got the desean/cal thing with the constant injuries every year that just end up annoying the bejesus out of you

A f'ing hamstring injury is the only thing that prevented him from joining the bad guys. :smh:  Would've LOVED to see the creativity used to maximize his skill set and versatility.

That's a damn good football player right there. I'm glad it all ended up working out for him, even if it is with a decrepit organization.

Just being Greedy :lol:

Last edited:
TP1.jpg

A f'ing hamstring injury is the only thing that prevented him from joining the bad guys. :smh:  Would've LOVED to see the creativity used to maximize his skill set and versatility.

That's a damn good football player right there. I'm glad it all ended up working out for him, even if it is with a decrepit organization.

hey man, it's not for us. it's for him. we want him to flourish, ok?

:lol:

hey man, it's not for us. it's for him. we want him to flourish, ok?

:lol:

I ain't mad

View media item 2197017

Yeah.. Reed gotta hang em up. Hell of a player but for the sake of his own health hang it brah 
tired.gif

Yeah.. Reed gotta hang em up. Hell of a player but for the sake of his own health hang it brah |I

This is his 6th DOCUMENTED concussion but we all know that's not how it works, after your first couple it gets exponentially easier to have one.

Sad b, but just indicative of the problems with the game.

Man...I'm all for dudes in the league getting as much $ as possible and I'm happy Reed got paid. But knowing his concussion history, I'm not sure what the Skins were thinking. Kind of a Catch-22, tho and hindsight makes it a lot easier to be an armchair-GM.

Apparently, I need to watch this Bennett brothers E 60..
From the small clip I saw on Twitter, it's looking like a must see 
laugh.gif
Here y'all go. Full episode uploaded by ESPN.

I'm gonna watch the whole thing later when I have time. I skipped around a bit just now and landed on both of them crying their eyes out.
frown.gif
E60 episodes always go deep..

Last edited:
Repped.

Interesting comments from LeSean McCoy with the Bills/49ers game coming up:
My take on it is obviously the things the cops are doing is definitely wrong,” McCoy said Wednesday. “But there’s good people, there’s bad people. There’s good cops, there’s bad cops. Actually, this game or next game I’m going to invite some police to the game, probably 15 or 20, just an appreciation type of thing because they’re taking so much heat right now and what’s going on is definitely wrong, but I always feel there’s just bad people, there’s good cops and there’s bad cops.

So that’s something actually, me and my foundation we’ll be going and also inner-city kids we’re going to bring them to the game too. You know, you’ve got to show appreciation, because nobody’s perfect. I don’t want all cops getting a bad rap for what bad cops are doing, because there are still good cops. And at the end of the day if there’s something wrong going on, or there’s something that is dangerous I’m sure Kap will call the cops, he’ll call 911.

McCoy just tryna protect his neck after he beat up those cops in the club over the summer.

Either way, he's corny for that.

Last edited:
Jordan Reed's latest concussion is his sixth
sick.gif
im sure plenty of them dudes running around with at least that much.. sadly

wouldn't want to know the actual number of dudes who played from peewee

sucks for him.. hate seeing a dude who broke out having to deal with that shhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom