The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced the onside kick, and then lost it
laugh.gif

The Broncos lost it more that the Chargers won.

Broncos penalties were outrageous.
And the two silly and preventable fumbles by the Chargers that great Denver great field position and scored 10 points off of arent outrageous? 
laugh.gif
  Give me the penalties over that any day

Last edited:
That too. Just an outrageous game in general. Would watch again though. Just happy a TNF game was decent at the end.

Is Bill Belichick a top 5 GM?

Couple years ago in here dudes were saying he wasnt and thay they would takee Ted Thompson, Ozzie Newsome, and Marvin ******* Lewis before Belichick to build their squad :lol: :x

IMO theres 31 teams in the league that would can their GM and coach if they had an opportunity to hire Belichick for both positions.

Is Bill Belichick a top 5 GM?

Couple years ago in here dudes were saying he wasnt and thay they would takee Ted Thompson, Ozzie Newsome, and Marvin ******* Lewis before Belichick to build their squad :lol: :x

IMO theres 31 teams in the league that would can their GM and coach if they had an opportunity to hire Belichick for both positions.

I don't even feel confident Patriots fans would agree with that.

I'l tell you who is a top five GM, though...

The Big Boss of the East Bay, Reggie Mac :smokin

Speaking of GMs.. I'm just glad chip ain't acting as puppet master for ours anymore

We all know what Marv looks like and we all know he's good at his job

That being said, there isnt any argument to be made that Marv is better at building a football roster than Bill Belichick. None. Im sure Marvin feels the same way.

Agreed 100%. Bill thrives in game script and preparing every week, not "building" the team. He always is prepped for next week.

On to Cincinnati :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom