The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Byrd passed away |I :frown:

whoa really? I did a book report on him :rolleyes

wow, car crash, I just tweeted Ed Werder the other day because he turned 50 and he mentioned him

damn 17 year old driving an Explorer crossed lanes and hit his car, you know that kid was texting :x

Last edited:
Dennis Byrd passed away |I :frown:

whoa really? I did a book report on him :rolleyes

wow, car crash, I just tweeted Ed Werder the other day because he turned 50 and he mentioned him

damn 17 year old driving an Explorer crossed lanes and hit his car, you know that kid was texting :x

I'm so against texting & driving.

I'll check my phone at a red light for a minute but you'll never see me on it while I'm actually driving

they need NFL Saturday Night Football, I am watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D and this movie terrible

Odell is probably watching too since Trey Songz is in it

at least you didn't just watch the ******* Toronto Maple Leafs blow your doors off
sick.gif
I was watching that game on my comp, I didn't pick this **** movie
laugh.gif
tune into fs1 to see the Dodgers comeback

i got nothing against Los Doyers. but man, generally speaking, how can you root against the Cubbos (unless you're a Cards fan or something).

I want the Cubs to win it for sure, the Catching Hell 30 for 30 is GOAT

Bartman, feel sorry for him but at least he was in a time he could be left alone

they need NFL Saturday Night Football, I am watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D and this movie terrible

at least you didn't just watch the ******* Toronto Maple Leafs blow your doors off :x

That Matthews kid in Toronto might get me into Hockey
lupe1.png

Probably not

But still

lupe1.png

join us in the NHL thread Pabs! get into it. Seattle will get a team eventually.

I'd def hit up some games if we ever got a team

I'll lurk the thread first doe [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom