The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
place by me used to be a dive bar and they re-did it and hired a Canadian chef...

the poutine fries with gravy and cheese curds are :pimp:

the one near me is getting killed on yelp. but mostly for the service, not the actual food. gotta read yelp reviews with a grain of salt, most people who have a bad experience will put a review up but people with positive experiences usually don't.

I say give it a shot. Every one I've been to was a hood spot so I'm never worried about service :lol:

Buffalo Wild Wings got the worst service out anywhere I've ever been, even more so than Chinese restaurants but that's that authenticity. :lol:

Buffalo Wild Wings got the worst service out anywhere I've ever been, even more so than Chinese restaurants but that's that authenticity.
laugh.gif
yeah, dude. Bdubs service is TERRIBLE. beer and TVs...that's it
Wait a minute... People still go to Buffalo Wild Wings?  

Yikes...

just went to In N Out again to give the fries another chance. ordered well done fries, friend has the normal fries, and we ordered animal style fries. all of them still whack. burgers are great but them fries, man. can't be elite with trash fries. not even top 5 with them fries, man

in n out burgers and fries suck. five guys burgers are better. dont get the in n out hype.

Man the recent images tells you everything you need to know about this thread 
roll.gif
 also yes Checkers frees are the fast food GOAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom