The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bucs are 22nd on waivers right now but I really think we could end up with Michael Floyd...

He's a free agent this summer so you're basically putting a claim in for him only if you're a playoff team/contending for a playoff spot. I can't really think of a team that's around that area and before us on waivers that would even need a WR right now. Packers have their three starters, Texans have Nuk, Fuller and Braxton to try to grow together (Brock just throws it to his TE's every play anyway"), Skins have enough WR's, Bills have Watkins and Woods back, Ravens have Steve, Wallace, Perriman and Aiken, Titans WR's have been fine....

Our GM was also the guy who might have been the reason the Cardinals drafted Floyd in the first place when he was there.

Last edited:
The Bucs are 22nd on waivers right now but I really think we could end up with Michael Floyd...

He's a free agent this summer so you're basically putting a claim in for him only if you're a playoff team/contending for a playoff spot. I can't really think of a team that's around that area and before us on waivers that would even need a WR right now. Packers have their three starters, Texans have Nuk, Fuller and Braxton to try to grow together (Brock just throws it to his TE's every play anyway"), Skins have enough WR's, Bills have Watkins and Woods back, Ravens have Steve, Wallace, Perriman and Aiken, Titans WR's have been fine....

Our GM was also the guy who might have been the reason the Cardinals drafted Floyd in the first place when he was there.

Bro...Not the time...

Michael Floyd would be a PR nightmare for any team to pick up
Everyone would be publicly "outraged" and have angry tweets and blog posts at the team that picked him up :lol:
So I bet he's going to be a free agent until the offseason

Everyone would be publicly "outraged" and have angry tweets and blog posts at the team that picked him up :lol:

NFL has shown time and time again that they don't give a **** about PR.

Bro he got a DUI, he didn't punch a chick in the face or run somebody over with his car.

We claimed Huff off waivers right after he got booked on weed and gun charges. I'm pretty sure Mike Evans is our only current healthy WR besides Huff that was even drafted. We're running out there with guys named Freddie Martino and Dontea Dye. Floyd could put in some work beside Evans. He has a lot to prove before he becomes a free agent this summer.

Last edited:

NFL has shown time and time again that they don't give a **** about PR.
Really? The public got on their case for Josh Brown and Deflategate. They do care when the heat is turned up on them. Just after a couple months or weeks they go back to usual business.

Bro he got a DUI, he didn't punch a chick in the face or run somebody over with his car.

We claimed Huff off waivers right after he got booked on weed and gun charges. I'm pretty sure Mike Evans is our only current healthy WR besides Huff that was even drafted. We're running out their with guys named Freddie Martino and Dontea Dye. Floyd could put in some work beside Evans. He has a lot to prove before he becomes a free agent this summer.
Dude I'm not personally against him getting employment jeez lol
I'm just saying the NFL and teams can be hyper sensitive when the spotlight is on them
Anyway if he gets picked up, then I'm wrong
Fair enough

Last edited:
you know, for an 11 year (at least) vet of this site, your avy screams "lazy AF". ditch them white bars, bro!

Somebody needs to teach me how the hell you guys do it. I'd appreciate some help on a higher quality non-white bar Jameis avy.

you know, for an 11 year (at least) vet of this site, your avy screams "lazy AF". ditch them white bars, bro!

Somebody needs to teach me how the hell you guys do it. I'd appreciate some help on a higher quality non-white bar Jameis avy.

PM or post whatever pic you want to use. like the original

or the way to do it is you just google any free photo editor. upload the pic. edit it and crop it to a ratio of 1:1 or square. they usually have pre-set ratios you can pick.

PM or post whatever pic you want to use. like the original

or the way to do it is you just google any free photo editor. upload the pic. edit it and crop it to a ratio of 1:1 or square. they usually have pre-set ratios you can pick.

DSA Knows

or to not crop

http://niketalk.com/t/500117/the-official-avy-help-request-thread/2260_20#post_22757363

^ i never knew about that thread. might be able to finally do my own avy's now :lol:

or your post in that thread, i should say :lol:

Last edited:
Never would have imagined a UNC quarterback would be the first QB picked in any draft...

But yeah Mitch is that guy next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom