The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Yeah that video is not angood representation of Jordan being a jerk. The guy was in his car pulling out. I with Jordan on this one.

Originally Posted by yupitsme

i'd be the happiest man alive if I had his lifestyle

I'd much rather take Kobe's lifestyle. And that's just out of NBA players.

Originally Posted by yupitsme

i'd be the happiest man alive if I had his lifestyle

I'd much rather take Kobe's lifestyle. And that's just out of NBA players.

Man, I don't care what y'all say. Sure he was the best at basketball but in all honesty Michael Jordan can kiss the tip of my d***.

Yea "if Michael Jordan shakes his hand then he'd have to shake EVERYBODY'S hand" so TF what? what a jerk man. You get paid millions of dollars simply off of a LOGO just cause you split your legs while you dunked. Shake the lil kid's hand man.
30t6p3b.gif
smh

Yea I buy his shoes, but only because they're expensive and some girls attribute it to having money spending $150 on some shoes and most girls want a guy with money. So thats why I buy some of these retros that come out. Then after some wears I cut the grass in them. They become beaters. Life goes on.

Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy. Great ball player, but he's a jerk. "Most people wouldn't be able to put up with kids in their face asking for autographs 24/7". Well MJ isn't "most people" simply because of all the millions he makes.

You guys are on some "He's not a jerk! He just can't be! He has SIX rings, so he's gotta be a nice guy!" NO.

On some, "let me twitpic whiles he busts one in my wife's face. Throw away my bucket list. Life = Complete."

"You mad?" lol no just disgusted at this fan-boy stuff going on.

Man, I don't care what y'all say. Sure he was the best at basketball but in all honesty Michael Jordan can kiss the tip of my d***.

Yea "if Michael Jordan shakes his hand then he'd have to shake EVERYBODY'S hand" so TF what? what a jerk man. You get paid millions of dollars simply off of a LOGO just cause you split your legs while you dunked. Shake the lil kid's hand man.
30t6p3b.gif
smh

Yea I buy his shoes, but only because they're expensive and some girls attribute it to having money spending $150 on some shoes and most girls want a guy with money. So thats why I buy some of these retros that come out. Then after some wears I cut the grass in them. They become beaters. Life goes on.

Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy. Great ball player, but he's a jerk. "Most people wouldn't be able to put up with kids in their face asking for autographs 24/7". Well MJ isn't "most people" simply because of all the millions he makes.

You guys are on some "He's not a jerk! He just can't be! He has SIX rings, so he's gotta be a nice guy!" NO.

On some, "let me twitpic whiles he busts one in my wife's face. Throw away my bucket list. Life = Complete."

Originally Posted by hassan16

30t6p3b.gif
smh

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smh

indifferent.gif

"Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy" only part of his argument i can agree with. See way too many people on this forum quick to jump on Mj's D

"Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy" only part of his argument i can agree with. See way too many people on this forum quick to jump on Mj's D

30t6p3b.gif
smh

Do you need a napkin son

30t6p3b.gif
smh

Do you need a napkin son

30t6p3b.gif
smh

high school lol

30t6p3b.gif
smh

high school lol

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
the thirst is dumbfounding.
"michael. michael please."
Michael can I shake your hand? MJ? MJ?

I don't blame dude sometimes, people get OD thirsty like that guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
the thirst is dumbfounding.
"michael. michael please."
Michael can I shake your hand? MJ? MJ?

I don't blame dude sometimes, people get OD thirsty like that guy.
laugh.gif

MJ is a great athlete, a great entertainer. He is also a jerk(something that is not rare among athletes of his stature), and exploited the black community with cool overpriced sneakers.

People defend him, I guess because we've had the privilege of seeing him on a court. I mean, I expect that kinda thing in person, but with people who use the internet and forums? Haven't you read about how he talks to other people? Haven't you ever read anything about Nike? Just know that he doesn't give a crap about you, and might actually say it to your face in one way or another.

I wonder if the Boondocks will ever go at MJ and Nike... That would be epic.

MJ is a great athlete, a great entertainer. He is also a jerk(something that is not rare among athletes of his stature), and exploited the black community with cool overpriced sneakers.

People defend him, I guess because we've had the privilege of seeing him on a court. I mean, I expect that kinda thing in person, but with people who use the internet and forums? Haven't you read about how he talks to other people? Haven't you ever read anything about Nike? Just know that he doesn't give a crap about you, and might actually say it to your face in one way or another.

I wonder if the Boondocks will ever go at MJ and Nike... That would be epic.

30t6p3b.gif
smh

^
laugh.gif
Probably the guy from the youtube video who didn't get his hand shook

30t6p3b.gif
smh

^
laugh.gif
Probably the guy from the youtube video who didn't get his hand shook

Back
Top Bottom