The Karmaloop Era

These types of shirts are still big in Atlanta.
The guys wear them with their pumps n a bump

Last edited:
I was big fan of Rocksmith NYC back in the day lol.

The Obama shirt from like '07 or '08
View media item 2322009Biggy tee
View media item 2322010The Rok tee back in '09 I think some time when Blueprint 3 was dropping. I remember bunch of brands started doing Mickey mouse glove shirts after
View media item 2322015
I remember wanted this Rocksmith x Undrcrwn tee so bad back in the day. MJ with the ATCQ colors.. Came out like 10 years ago lol..
View media item 2322017View media item 2322018

I thought the Fight The Power tee's were dope
View media item 2322021
Cassie x diamond supply collabs
View media item 2322022View media item 2322025

Last edited:
Some of those shirts still fire, it's all about switching it up though
Was going to say the thing. Never got into graphic tees but, looking back, they are great if you want something more artistic/unique compared to my usually bottom up/knit sweaters/hoodie outfits.

That was my go to website back in high school :lol: :smh:

Used to get lots of shirts during the holiday sales. All of my graphic tee's were "low key", though. I was never a fan of the shirts with super loud designs to begin with

:lol: in middle school and high school when my parents still paid for my clothes, I rocked nothing but Hundreds, Diamond, Huf, and some Supreme. :lol:

I was so angry when they started selling Diamond everywhere. :lol:

pimp.gif
roll.gif

used to love this era...

i loved the shirt where they named every wu tang member line by line... it was like a black tee... not sure if anyone remembers that

I used to clean out their 10 Deep and Crooks & Castles shirts back in high school :lol:

yall remember the karmaloop models though?

they had some of the baddest 
pimp.gif

I do a lot pf thrift store hopping and they are filled with these types of shirt and hoodies. They're in mint shape too, just recently came up on some other brands like Billionaire Boys Club stuff .

Damn, what a time

You couldn't tell me I wasn't doing it with a Diamond or Crooks t on with some SB Dunks on my feet

Back
Top Bottom