The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by JTofBMORE

these should be a spring 09 retro

not really since these aren't exactly a 'retro'... the Swingman Remix is a new shoe...

BaseballCleats - tried your style code and the Air Max Super Bad turned up... hmmm... thanks anyway...

ya thats what i was tryin to show you the superbad gumsole looks like what they used for Juniors Remix AIRMAX. and the cleat releases oct 10. and i just got ajob at niketown %%%@*%%!

gotcha... I thought you meant that the stylecode was for the Remix trainers...

congrats on your new NikeTown job... you'll definately need to keep us in the loop on new releases... catalogue spyphotos and whatnot... lol...

EDIT - ahh, I see. like this?

24823191_z.jpg

^^those are a gumsole. i`ve seen the shoe in person and their really nice.
sorry i have no pics. they didnt want pics released to the media

how much do you think a pair of ds air diamond fury black emerald should go for? no fog in the air bubble but no og box. i figured this might be the bestplace to get an answer

Are there any Griffey books out there that you guys would recommend? I remember one was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I can't seem to find it.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

There are ton of Griffey books but the "Griffey on Griffey" that has been mentioned many times is the best all around.

http://www.amazon.com/Jun...Griffey-Ken/dp/0006491545
speaking of that book....

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

In the meantime, here's a taste of what that book has to offer.

First pics is from the program when JR came back last year. It has a couple rare uniform pics. Tacoma minor league rehab uniform and throwback.

2005293003471987553_rs.jpg

These pics are from Junior, Griffey on Griffey. The book in swingmanike's avy. This book is loaded with photos that you_big_dummy posted plus these and many more......

2005255118594011405_rs.jpg

2005285600356963402_rs.jpg

2005221084925723032_rs.jpg

and my favorites......

....since I know you guys are on top of your AGMI game what do you see?

2005298999189365794_rs.jpg

2005212075384669101_rs.jpg

2005215315861942184_rs.jpg
1e62412846b4153d3a331bdc482798ff8d7e90.gif

You think the "remixes" will sell out at all? I want to get a couple of these to play in, but I can't get them until next month. I hopethey're still around by then, I dont see why not though. Nike did a good job with this season's new spikes. I might have to buy bulk to stock some forlater!

Originally Posted by Windy City Jays

I know these aren't Griffey's signature shoe but I'm sure a lot of you won't mind

66d15j5.jpg

whaoo... sorry if this has already been answered, but what III's are those? there's no jumpman logo on the tongue...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by Windy City Jays

I know these aren't Griffey's signature shoe but I'm sure a lot of you won't mind

66d15j5.jpg

whaoo... sorry if this has already been answered, but what III's are those? there's no jumpman logo on the tongue...

photoshop. i have the poster, and you can tell

OG True Blue III's. The Jumpman is brushed out due to branding rights.

"The Kid" picture + early gen. autograph = FTW

thekidautofk5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom