The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

laugh.gif

Can't wait to see a Mariners colorway of the Swingman Remixes... assuming Jr. will be wearing Remixes this season...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Can't wait to see a Mariners colorway of the Swingman Remixes... assuming Jr. will be wearing Remixes this season...
nerd.gif

i hope so, hes worn em the last two season, so i hope he continues to wear em this year...how ever i loved the reds colorways of them
pimp.gif

Wow I didn't know there was big swingman on the other side of the Remixes!

I'm assuming these are doing well. There was actually a kid that walked into my factory store asking for them. It's crazy how 13 year old kids have thedesire to purchase a griffey cleat; I mean, the kid actually asked for "the new griffeys."

Anyways, I'm anxious for this season to start already and see what Nike has ready, PE wise.
At the end of the day, I'm still just glad the Kid is home.

Originally Posted by K23J

i hope so, hes worn em the last two season, so i hope he continues to wear em this year...how ever i loved the reds colorways of them
pimp.gif

Shot in the dark, but I'm guessin something like this? or maybe he'll bust out the AGM1's like he did a couple years ago with the reds...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

pimp.gif

Shot in the dark, but I'm guessin something like this? or maybe he'll bust out the AGM1's like he did a couple years ago with the reds...

those are ILL sinner, great job on em...i hope we do see something like that this year..and if not..and with the retro release of the AGM i think we will seehim bring them out at least once this season

what number is Jr wearing? I know it's a dumb question, I'm slackin
tired.gif
anyways, went and saw theretro's yesterday at the mall. the sneaker snob in me just wouldn't allow me to buy this bastardized version of my favorite shoe ever...

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

tired.gif
anyways, went and saw the retro's yesterday at the mall. the sneaker snob in me just wouldn't allow me to buy this bastardized version of my favorite shoe ever...

M!ke

tired.gif
anyways, went and saw the retro's yesterday at the mall. the sneaker snob in me just wouldn't allow me to buy this bastardized version of my favorite shoe ever...

M!ke
Bastardized version? Seriously?

These retros are great quality and nearly identical to the 1995 pair.

Originally Posted by DEpast

tired.gif

M!ke
Bastardized version? Seriously?

These retros are great quality and nearly identical to the 1995 pair.

^ Take a look at the air bubbles. Bastardized is an understatement.

not really much of a 'Cincy Reds' colorway since there isn't much red and the 24's still there...

Originally Posted by jshortt

Uh-Ohhhhhhh
devil.gif

s45c7s.jpg
so much for my boycott of all new Nike products. bastardized or not, I got chills when I saw these...WOW

I think this was my exact expression as I scrolled down...
42-15346682.jpg

M!ke

i love the black/red colorway however idk if can say its the reds colorway just because the red is/doesnt seem like its varsity red like the teams color butthis will be a cop hands down
pimp.gif

jshortt:
Uh-Ohhhhhhh
devil.gif

s45c7s.jpg

Oh. Dear. Lord.
devil.gif

As a general rule, I hate all black shoes. I've got 87 pairs of shoes, and only 2 all-black (or all dark) shoes:black/navy OG XIII lows, and Air Carnivores. That's it.

But those... as soon as I saw the pic, my face did that combination of
eek.gif
+
embarassed.gif
. Those are ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom