The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

heelntoe: yes, PLEASE let me know if you see anything of Cammy. it'd be much appreciated

sinnerP: thanks man. about the Griffs, nah i don't have and hookups, i'll just wait for another to surface in a bit

I also neglected to mention that I FINALLY got to see ya boy Jr Griff in action for the first time this weekend. Pittsburgh, saturday night Reds 9 - Bucs 8. Wished I had been there friday as I would have seen him hit a jack, instead he went 1-5 with 3 Ks (made a nice sliding catch tho). I'll post pics later even though it's nothing that hasn't been posted before.

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

csb1010810211024x768ai4.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

LOL. Beat me to it. Windy always comin' through.......
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Yo,

Talked to Griff today by the dugout. I yelled for him to tell Nike to start making his shoes again, lol. To my surprise, he props his foot up on the dugout bannister, pulls up his pant leg and says "What do ya think?" He shows me the ones pictured above in all their glory. I told him I thought that pair was his best, and he nodded. He said "Next year." Now, the way he said it, I took it to mean that a NEW sig for him would be making an appearance next season. We can only hope!!

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Quote:
Talked to Griff today by the dugout. I yelled for him to tell Nike to start making his shoes again, lol. To my surprise, he props his foot up on the dugout bannister, pulls up his pant leg and says "What do ya think?" He shows me the ones pictured above in all their glory. I told him I thought that pair was his best, and he nodded. He said "Next year." Now, the way he said it, I took it to mean that a NEW sig for him would be making an appearance next season. We can only hope!!
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

No Way!!! thats awesome...

yeah, details on the upper... whats on the velcro strap??? details please! now if someone had only taken a picture...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

good looks...

looks like baseball pants have gotten a tad more bootcut...cuz in his mariner pics u can see da whole thing.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

haha... didn't seem like that long ago when almost everyone wore the tight pants...

jrmariners083kp2.jpg
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
TeamMUFC​

*%@k the cleats......gimme some kg1s
I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

I figured Id add somethin to this post.

I love the Kid...always have size about 1990.

Im workin on a Jersey collection...I need the Reds solid red alternate...this years as well as the ones from the past few years.If ANYONE has one, hit me up PLEASE.

Little sample...I have all Seattle plus white Reds jerseys

The teal one is autographed, pro-cut.

6h6bh90.jpg
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Beautiful jerseys but I hate to say the auto is fake. It's almost like a Kobe/MJ/Griffey mix.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^
Wrong, try again.

Ill post the pic of him actually signing it. It was obtained personally by me in Scottsdale Arizona over a decade ago.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Back
Top Bottom