The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

^ haha... I know what you mean...

The Agassi's, the Paytons, the Rodman's, the Grifs... even for the Jordans, they were either the old Jordans or the new Jordans, depending on what yearit was...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Back when we used to identify sneakers with athletes, those were Kenny Lofton's to me and my boys.
laugh.gif

- Nike Air Mission? No. Those were the Junior Seau's.
- Nike Air Bowl Trainer? No. Those were the Rod Woodson's.
- Nike More Uptempo? No. Those were Pippen's.

laugh.gif

Still like that for me.
roll.gif

I FINALLY got around to taking some pics of some AGM's that I aquired a few months ago. Hope you guys enjoy
tongue.gif

M!ke

Seattle born and raised so the reasons are obvious why this man and his shoes are my favorite. I had these in a size 10 I think back in the 8th grade and whenI started making my own money this was my first target. By far the number one shoe in my collection.

1x1c
1x2c
3x12 (6/10, 8/10, DS)

The 6/10 (third pair) is grading pretty tough, since I restored the yellowing midsole my self. If I put them on ebay I could get more than I payed.
The DS (last pair) is the most I've paid for a shoe (non PE) but the shipping cost 10% of it
tired.gif

b112576e71eddb420b2510121bb23137132aae7.pjpg

and for the "vertical swoosh" lover...
3a02542e74e2bb8702f508513df2a3b05a32027.pjpg

P.S. if babylebron comes back with a picture of 5 or 10 pairs like he has in every other shoe, I'll never post on NT again!
wink.gif

*BONUS*
6a22589e45e86b610ee5652372b1a67b6393d70.pjpg

happy.gif

Nice man, really nice!

I thought I would share a pair of my Jr's - the smallest ones at that!

Samples!

16gyhyx.jpg

2h6rls5.jpg

4nza9.jpg

Sample Furys. Nice. Let's see those cleats again.

Mike - About time. sheesh.

Since everyone is in the sharing mood can I join in?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Since everyone is in the sharing mood can I join in?
tongue.gif
Everybody, brace yourselves!
eek.gif

BigPUNoy - nice to see your stuff in here... I rememberseeing your grifs packed in bags from another thread... let em breathe!
laugh.gif

what was your method of 'de-yellowizing' the midsoles?

Gotta love Craigslist.

Everybodys favorite True Blue III sportin' Griffey poster The Kid still in the OG package never been removed AND the promo 8x10. 20 yearsold and looks brand new.

'88 Griffey hat

Wyerhauser/Kingdome Griifey Gold Glove give-aways.

nt1du5.jpg

nt2qr8.jpg

nt3uu8.jpg

nt4ig1.jpg

OK. Tease.

nt5gn0.jpg

wow, maybe i should venture out of S&T a little more often.

smh.gif
@ myself for just now seeing this thread.

i found these on ebay in my size, 11.

7614_1.JPG

they went for $355.00
eek.gif

needless to say, i didn't get them.

Good Jr articles...

I saw those too... that price is sorta expected unfortunately... but the thing is, theres no guarentee that you can even wear em... they might just end up onsome display case...

It sucks that the AGM 1 and 2 run so small for me. My Dad bought me the AGM 2's when I was in HS and it turned out they were way too small. Needless tosay, I had to return them but they were sold out of my size
mad.gif
. The AGM1's that I have are also a 1/2 size to small
ohwell.gif
.Has anyone else raninto this problem with the AGM 1 and 2's?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

DAMN... can you still wear those?

I'm not sure, I meant to wear them before this semester ended but never got around to it. I'll certainly find out one way or another tho
happy.gif

BigPUNoy wrote:
P.S. if babylebron comes back with a picture of 5 or 10 pairs like he has in every other shoe, I'll never post on NT again!
wink.gif

nice to see everybody showing off the Griffey heat, namely you! Those 5 pairs you got are a thing of beauty. Now how about some other colorways?
wink.gif

PS sorry to disappoint, but I've only got 3 AGM1's lol

M!ke

Doubleheader yesterday...

Game 1 (looks like the home run swing, but it was just a double... no reason to get excited)

Game 2 (new black colorway, w/ silver midsole accent)

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Gotta love Craigslist.

Everybodys favorite True Blue III sportin' Griffey poster The Kid still in the OG package never been removed AND the promo 8x10. 20 years old and looks brand new.

'88 Griffey hat

Wyerhauser/Kingdome Griifey Gold Glove give-aways.

nt1du5.jpg

nt2qr8.jpg

nt3uu8.jpg

nt4ig1.jpg

pimp.gif
pickup

Back
Top Bottom