The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

This is so beautiful. I’m a forum *****. So it’s dope to see a thread from 2007 still a thing.

Salute to my fav Baseball ever

893A740A-EC89-4891-883C-B9D1677ADFF1.jpeg

Diamond fury

Nice seeing Haniger with the AGM1s! Is Team Swingman still in existence? If so, who was the last Mariner that was on there? They should sign Haniger up and the M’s prospect, Kyle Lewis..that young man is next.

Now ifeel like grabbing a second pair now but to hit in the cage with. Also saw they have the AGM 1 in mlb ‘19 this year so that’s a must for my road to the show

Nice seeing Haniger with the AGM1s! Is Team Swingman still in existence? If so, who was the last Mariner that was on there? They should sign Haniger up and the M’s prospect, Kyle Lewis..that young man is next.
I don't think the Swingman stuff is in production atm. Cruz wore the Legend and Jay Bruce was a Swingman athlete.

Kyle Lewis was wearing the same Jordan stuff as Mookie and Manny.... Not that I think he's been signed

Yeah, I think it's been discontinued. Even Adam Jones doesn't wear it anymore, I think.

With jay bruce now playingnin Seattle id love to see him pull out some Swingman cleats in mariners colors

Damn Sinner, I haven’t seen your name pop up since high school crushing the MLB Feet Threads. Cool to see you in baseball context again.

Haha, how long ago was that???

I still NT everyday... just haven't had that much time to go thru all the pics. Plus the cleats nowadays just don't really do it for me anymore. Kinda meh if I'm honest.

I’d love to see a Griffey 270 model. I haven’t worn them yet, but since I been out here in the UK I’ve purchased a pair of the mariners c/w of the Griffey air max 360 for $20. They’re gonna be my deployment gym shoe this summer. But that 270 is a nice model, give us something with that similar to the 360

Back
Top Bottom