The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

those aqua ones are fire...... i have the blk/red colorway and the volt colorway in these and both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped each for like $50 too......i wouldntmind the ones Jr wearin to drop or a AMG1 freshwater colorway droppin.....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Screen-caps... teal laces...
I haven't been in this thread foreverrrrrr. Anyways, was doing a little reading,catching up and it reminded me to take some pics. Went to Jr's possible last(?) game at Camden Yards in June. Some quick pics I snapped. Sorry for the poorquality, I was still learning my camera at the time
eyes.gif

M!ke

Glad to hear JR is coming back again. Sure he didn't produce much last season, but he had a huge impact on the club's chemistry. So with him comingback, I wonder what the chances are of the M's still getting Matsui...

One last thing, when is someone in Beaverton going to throw a 24 and a swingman on a pair of new Air Trainer 1s? A Black/Teal Trainer 1 would be copped quickerthan Ichiro to first.

I didnt see much mention of this, or pics but in last months Sole Collector, they had an interview with Jonathan Johnson Griffin(designer of the SwingmanRemix) they had some pics of PE's in it as well (sorry for the bad pics though)..it was a great interview..and from the sounds of it..there could be aRoberto Clemente tribute like there was a Robinson last year.

Dontrelle Willis

Along the Left are all Griffeys, Top Right: Jackie Robinson, Last Two: Orlando Hudson

Top & Middle: Torii Hunter, Bottom: Carl Crawford

Top Row: Jimmy Rollins, Bottom Left and Middle: Ryan Braun, Bottom Right: Carl Crawford

Group of PE's

Originally Posted by tylerxjay

last year Nike released
3751694dade1cd242d659d7ac9688d47dd09c1ba.jpg

when are they going to release
8fa264c436a9ee7bc1a27c23d2039a89a22091f9.png

They made them and showed them to DSG....there were plans for these as the high end version and then a cheaper version as well....will roll out with an entire exclusive Swingman collection that will likely include apparel and a bat bag....possible a low to mid price point bat as well as fielders gloves that will mimic the look of Rollins Nike glove

DSG has an exclusive on most Swingman items as they do with Livestrong and ACG....I would expect to see stuff soon with Spring Training coming up.

There were some baseball pants, jackets, gloves, etc in the works during '10

I am out of the loop now as to what is going on with the Nike/DSG/Swingman stuff....just know what was in the plans and what was shown initially

just thought of one more thing that you guys may like...have no idea if this will come to fruition but the early talk for this coming years Jackie Robinson turf had them using the 2009 Air Max outsole.

You guys have probably seen these from an earlier auction, but I thought that I'd post them anyway...
I want.
nerd.gif

I remember seeing those, wasnt griffey wearing something like that during spring training last season? anyways, i hope we get to see a roberto clemente swingman remix release this year.

sorry to double post, but just got these in the mail today so i thought id post em up..Torii Hunter Swingman Remix PE

also got these in yesterday

Back
Top Bottom