THE KILLING -- the official boycott thread (Game of Thrones is back tonight at 9!)

Yeah it was confirmed that it was Sterling in the video in the basement. I'm very curious to see what Rosei's Dad's past was like in terms of criminal activity and the $$ he received from ol' boy at the table. Also, wonder what Rosie was doing at that campaign office or whatever that her teacher was apart of.

Holder
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah it was confirmed that it was Sterling in the video in the basement. I'm very curious to see what Rosei's Dad's past was like in terms of criminal activity and the $$ he received from ol' boy at the table. Also, wonder what Rosie was doing at that campaign office or whatever that her teacher was apart of.

Holder
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

definitely didn't see that coming. I think the killer is someone we've already been introduced to though. The Mayor is my guess as well

sounds like the dad used to do some dirt and work for shady people. he also has a past relationship to Richardson (probably was involved in the murder of Richardson's wife.)

my guess right now?

Rosie had a crush on the teacher and used to help him out at that other high school but there was nothing sexual involved.  The mayor in the hopes of framing Richardson, messing up his campaign hired some people to plant dirt on him, and to get bak at Rosie's dad those same shady characters used his daughter.

I do strongly believe the dad was involved in murdering Richardson's wife somehow also.  Lastly remember what the dad's friend said about taking care of it like they used to and the dad responding "I don't do that anymore."

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

definitely didn't see that coming. I think the killer is someone we've already been introduced to though. The Mayor is my guess as well

sounds like the dad used to do some dirt and work for shady people. he also has a past relationship to Richardson (probably was involved in the murder of Richardson's wife.)

my guess right now?

Rosie had a crush on the teacher and used to help him out at that other high school but there was nothing sexual involved.  The mayor in the hopes of framing Richardson, messing up his campaign hired some people to plant dirt on him, and to get bak at Rosie's dad those same shady characters used his daughter.

I do strongly believe the dad was involved in murdering Richardson's wife somehow also.  Lastly remember what the dad's friend said about taking care of it like they used to and the dad responding "I don't do that anymore."

meth kid and jasper def know soemthing tho. they got way too weird when they thought the police knew they still spoke to rosie.

meth kid and jasper def know soemthing tho. they got way too weird when they thought the police knew they still spoke to rosie.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Very slow moving episode but with a show like this you have to expect that. I also don't think it's the teacher 'cause that would be fairly obvious, plus someone already said that on the second page I think it was.
laugh.gif
No clue who the killer could of been, but I wish I could watch the show in it's entirety... the anticipation is brutal. It's a good show that keeps you guessing with all the suspect twists they're throwing.

MY THEORY? The dad, teacher, mayor, etc were all apart of something in the past and it came back to bite the dad in the @%@. I don't  think the teacher did it but he was apart of the plan.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Very slow moving episode but with a show like this you have to expect that. I also don't think it's the teacher 'cause that would be fairly obvious, plus someone already said that on the second page I think it was.
laugh.gif
No clue who the killer could of been, but I wish I could watch the show in it's entirety... the anticipation is brutal. It's a good show that keeps you guessing with all the suspect twists they're throwing.

MY THEORY? The dad, teacher, mayor, etc were all apart of something in the past and it came back to bite the dad in the @%@. I don't  think the teacher did it but he was apart of the plan.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Last 2 episodes were kind of blah.

Agreed.

The last few episodes have been kinda slow. 

Holder is an intriguing character though.

I'm interesting in learning more about his background.

Agreed.

Just started the new episode, but I have a feeling the main detective's fiance is involved somehow.
nerd.gif

Just started the new episode, but I have a feeling the main detective's fiance is involved somehow.
nerd.gif

Right now, each episode is mis-directing us to who the killer might be. Holden and even the fiance have been acting weird. I'm also wondering if the Dad's ties to the mob have something to do with the murder.

Right now, each episode is mis-directing us to who the killer might be. Holden and even the fiance have been acting weird. I'm also wondering if the Dad's ties to the mob have something to do with the murder.

Just finished last nite's episode and at this point I don't know who the #@$* it is. The show obv. wants us to think it's the teacher and it very well could be, but I doubt it would be someone so obvious to everyone. It's getting good with all the little developments taking place, sure it's all coming at a slow pace but I think the ending will be satisfying. Why? because AMC knows what they're doing

Just finished last nite's episode and at this point I don't know who the #@$* it is. The show obv. wants us to think it's the teacher and it very well could be, but I doubt it would be someone so obvious to everyone. It's getting good with all the little developments taking place, sure it's all coming at a slow pace but I think the ending will be satisfying. Why? because AMC knows what they're doing

Originally Posted by toine2983

Agreed.

Exactly...I thought this was gonna be a change of pace ep or something big like another body was gonna happen.
Forget yall who sleep on this and get to beast through all of em when the show's over...Mr. Reading This In June
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom