The KKK supports Obama, F hillary

I have checked some sources after a friend from school told me about what he heard online. Supposedly, the Ku Klux Klan is actually endorsing Barack Obama inthe presidential election. Over $250,000 has been raised to give to Obama! The reason being is the the Klan believes that anyone besides Hillary should win. They would rather have a black man win presidency over a white woman lol. If anyone else got any updates on this situation, i am gladly willing to hear more.

here is a pic i found:

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

I have checked some sources after a friend from school told me about what he heard online.

I have checked some sources after a friend from school told me about what he heard online.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Pinoy732

myspace.com/gogetthat atissue

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

Pinoy732

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

its not real. it was a joke that was circulating the net

the grand wizard of the KKK announced he wants obama dead and the secret service have tightened security for obama

Ku Klux Klan DOES NOT Endorse Barack Obama for President

Despite some rumors, the Ku Klux Klan is not endorsing Barack Obama for President. In fact, Thomas Robb, national director of The Knights Party says hisorganization has serious questions it would like Barack to answer. Said Robb, "Is he willing to stand for the protection of white men, women and childrenwho are quickly to be America's new minority. Just over two years ago, the Brookings Institution in Washington D.C. stated that white children under theage of five were counted for less than 50% of the population. I do not feel it is an exaggeration to be very concerned about America's future." Wheredoes Barrack Obama's allegiance lie? And what about Hillary Clinton or John McCain? Will they voice concern for the sons and daughters of the Republic?

Straiht from the website

Back
Top Bottom