THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same old stupid Raiders with them blowing a lead, then ultimately losing the game. And I stupidly remain their fan. :emoji_angry:🙄👎

This was at some point in the 3rd quarter…

the reason the team was successful the last 3 weeks was cause they had a balanced attack. for whatever reason, McDaniels decided to bypass the balanced attack and go run heavy…even with a one-handed Jacobs.

I know it’s Ramsey covering Adams, but how many attempts did he get? 4? Adams went 3-71 to tonight. he needs the ball more.

Last edited:
So what you’re saying is Carr is too complacent bc McDaniels wanted to play conservative and he just said “ok”. How many times has Carr beat a team by more than 2 TDs? Giving up a lead goes beyond McDaniels time here.

i think complacent is in Derek’s nature and followin order and structure is just his game. Thats probably why coaches like him.

Derek had a bad game. 11/20 for 137 and 2 INT’s is as bad as it gets. nothin worse than that 2nd quarter INT.

but in addition to that, McDaniels called a bad a game calling plays offensively. I know Jacobs is balling, but 16 carries at halftime? bruh at least TRY to spread the ball around. The gameplan became tooooooo damn predictable.

Im not a Carr stan. I don’t really care if he stays or goes - but i’m more convinced McDaniels is a worse coach than Carr is a QB. either way, we in a horrible situation

every analyst asking why did the raiders play press man, single high coverage on the final TD play.

i think complacent is in Derek’s nature and followin order and structure is just his game. Thats probably why coaches like him.

Derek had a bad game. 11/20 for 137 and 2 INT’s is as bad as it gets. nothin worse than that 2nd quarter INT.

but in addition to that, McDaniels called a bad a game calling plays offensively. I know Jacobs is balling, but 16 carries at halftime? bruh at least TRY to spread the ball around. The gameplan became tooooooo damn predictable.

Im not a Carr stan. I don’t really care if he stays or goes - but i’m more convinced McDaniels is a worse coach than Carr is a QB. either way, we in a horrible situation

play calling was definitely poor too. however, the game plan made sense. Rams missing AD and Jacobs has been balling out of his mind. the problem is that they stuck with it instead of making adjustments, when the IOL looked tired from Sunday.

your first statement couldn't be more accurate. there are times when Derek goes strictly by what he's hearing in his helmet and other times where he takes the game into his own hands. you can tell how the drive is going to go, just by watching him pre-snap. with Carr its never been about lack of talent. its lack of "mamba mentality" that he always talks about. dude is not a killer at all whatsoever. as long as we're up, he's good. he will not put a team away.

talked about earlier this week, but a better explanation of why the Raiders hold the ball on kickoffs

with like 5 minutes left in the game, i told my wife we'd lose by 1. it didnt surprise me at all that they blew it.

Jon Gruden and Josh McDaniels
35BD00A8-5C7A-4665-BAC6-AD472BB15064.jpeg

Derek gonna lead us out of the top 5 picks, and we’ll end up with TB12 for a season :lol:

didn’t realize his cap hit next year was that much

Separate media reports about Carr playing for his raider career in his next 4 games.

If Ferrel or Tillery don’t commit a penalty we are on a 4 game winning streak and in control of our playoff destiny. Instead we get leaked reports about Carr’s Raider career lol.

So ****ing annoying man. Jets probably going to lose this week and we play the Patriots. We blew so many damn chances this year. I blame the coaching more than any of the players but of course the coach isn’t going to take any blame.

If Ferrel or Tillery don’t commit a penalty we are on a 4 game winning streak and in control of our playoff destiny. Instead we get leaked reports about Carr’s Raider career lol.

This is the Raider way.

Even tho the Ferrell and Tillery penalties basically sealed our fate, the offense only putting up 3-points in the 2nd half didn't help either. From the stupid coaching decisions/game planning, to the lack of execution, all the way to the dumb penalties - It was a full-on team effort to lose that game.

Back
Top Bottom