THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Those penalties didn’t decide the game. We should’ve put up a lot more than 16 points on a heavily injured team.

I agree the whole team crapped the bed, but those 2 mistakes swung the game. It’s just funny how different the storylines would be if we took care of business. That’s the story of the season tho.

we all know the raiders fall flat anytime they are the favorites or they have any expectations. It’s uncanny really.

The funny part about the last TNF game was the offense was steadily moving until Alex Bars got hurt. Who woulda thought he was the key :lol:

had to rep after yesterday's ****ery:lol:
6A4F48B3-2BCB-4066-B249-434EDC736947.jpeg

This better be the last we see of Carr , that man garbage
Nah
Ive been hating on Carr since 2016 and Mark just keeps renewing him to spite me 😂

I was there at the Raiders v Seahawks preseason game where Carr became “the future” and he was just chucking balls and getting lucky. He was never the future or the franchise.
Like others on here told me…Carr is the franchise, get use to it . 😞

10th year of Carrbage…here we come

When he went down for a few plays with that back and or rib injury earlier in the season, guarantees he'll mention it at the end of the season when we're inevitably 8-9

Where do the raiders go from here? Draft whatever qb falls to them? Trade up for a qb? Then bring in Brady for one year? :lol:

Offensively the weapons are there. Defense sucks, but has its moments they’re serviceable. But it’s hard to tell if the defense sucks or it’s coaching, or mixture of both.

Back
Top Bottom