THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people get caught up with names. Bennet is clearly the better fit.
they probably would have gone Bennett or Haener but both got scooped up.

its a QB 2 or 3 to add depth. Ziegler has talked about always evaluating QB’s, regardless if they got a certified starter, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we snatch a QB every year or every other year - either through the draft or undrafted free agents (Chase Garbers last year)

and Ziegler has said they really wanted to come out of this draft with a QB. Not a lot of options left. They needed someone to backup Jimmy since he’s so damn injury prone.

they probably would have gone Bennett or Haener but both got scooped up.

its a QB 2 or 3 to add depth. Ziegler has talked about always evaluating QB’s, regardless if they got a certified starter, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we snatch a QB every year or every other year - either through the draft or undrafted free agents (Chase Garbers last year)

and Ziegler has said they really wanted to come out of this draft with a QB. Not a lot of options left. They needed someone to backup Jimmy since he’s so damn injury prone.

I was talking about Bennet over Ringo

interesting read. Peter King gives a play by play of Day 1 of the Draft while in the Draft Room of the Raiders

Raiders had their top 4 as this:
JOHNSON, Paris OT

ANDERSON, Will OLB

WITHERSPOON, Devon CB

WILSON, Tyree OLB

Interesting how trade conversations happen. Apparently they attempted to move back into the late 1st round, even with KC but they tried to fleece them :lol:

Interesting watch if you guys got time. Mayock talks about working with Gruden, the 2019 draft and taking Cle (and trying to trade up for Bosa), hella other stuff for an hour.

It gets more interesting at the 14 minute mark

The Renfrow story is fantastic :lol: 31 minute mark

Last edited:
IMG_6232.jpeg

Week 13 bye.
Starting and ending the season with 4 AFC opponents.
Not a lot of “cold weather” games this season

Tae taking picks with Ziegler :lol:

I heard Ziegler say his relationship with Tae is probably one of the best relationships he’s had with a player, which is what makes Tae’s comments kinda weird to put out in the media.

Back
Top Bottom