THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trust the process i guess. This'll be one of the wins that cost us Caleb, we cant be out here losing to the broncos tho
this team gonna be too good for the 1st overall pick.

i troll a lot about it, but i think this legitimately is like a 6-9 win team.

the defense clamped down when it needed too. not a lot of big plays given up but not a lot of big plays made for them either.

Jimmy is gonna be a rollercoaster at QB :lol: i hope he can find his stride but he also came through when we needed it most…but i gotta say outside of those last 2 drives the offense was pretty stagnant for awhile.

D gave up 16 points, relax. Jimmy G stepped up after that tipped pick that he forced. its week 1, i'd tell yall not to overact, but its too late :lol:

Couple of things:

- It's week 1. It's Sean Payton's first game in Denver (no film to really prep). The game is IN Denver. The Raiders had HELLA costly mistakes at crucial times. But none of that **** mattered. They got it done at the end.
- After a shaky start, the defense I thought clamped down and found their grove. Not bad for week 1, but if this defense wants to take the big leap we'll need, they HAVE to find a way to create turnovers. This team had like 6 total last year, which is embarrassingly low.
- The defense tackles really good. I know it's 1 game, but this game was probably the best tackling i've seen from a Raiders team in a LONG time. When a WR caught a pass, he didn't get much YAC (minus that one where Samaje Prenine got loose on the sideline but ran out of bounds). They kept Javontae Williams locked up pretty well too.
- JJ8 looked rusty but still managed to be effective. I expect him to get going in the next few weeks.
- Jakorian Bennett was getting roasted in here earlier, but I thought he did aiight for his first NFL game. Sean Payton/Russell Wilson were clearly targeting him early and often. I'm hopeful he'll be a good CB2.
- Jakobi Myers was balling. I honestly expected this since so much attention should be given to Tae. Hopefully he's okay.
- Jimmy...Man... :lol: I was pissed at him for that INT. But I was hyped AF when he got that 1st down. I know this is the first game, but things did seem to flow a bit better with him under center. Quick and decisive decisions. Post game interview from the players had literally every player callin Jimmy a "Dawg". You can tell the lockerroom ****s with him heavy.
- Oline with 0 sacks :pimp:

well we almost had 1 TO if it wasnt for Peters, but i completely agree with the rest. idk if it was rust or the fact that Denver is good against the run, but it could be both with Jacobs. his blocking was solid though.

i remember seeing analysts on Twitter talkin about how slow Tyree Wilson’s get-off was PRE-DRAFT from his college tape.

Gotta work on his get off and he’ll be alright. Hurts to see when Jalen Carter is out there ballin and having immediate impact.

Back
Top Bottom